17: Fainting, this time not because of too much of caffeine

The days leading up to the camp were odd.

Aizawa and me had more free time, meaning I got to train with Shinso and him.
I had some fun, teasing Shinso because he fell on his face way to many times because of the scarf.
(I did so to, at first, but it was still funny)

Finally Nezu came by Aizawa's apartment.

The conversation dragged on and on, Nezu not smiling a lot which creeped my out more than his permanent smile.
I listened intently as Nezu asked various specific questions about what realm I was from exactly.

Finally he showed me one picture.

I had to glance twice.

"Do you remember this?" Nezu asked as I stared at the picture of a tree house.

"It was where I was found," I mumbled, "As a kid, before I was put into the foster system."

Nezu nodded, understanding the situation, but then he asked me another question, "Have you ever met your parents?"

I shook my head, unable to figure out why it was even important.

"Very well," Nezu mumbled, "Tomorrow I will hopefully have more answers, I will keep you updated." The smile on the chimera returned as he said his goodbye.

The next day was odd as well.
I was left to train alone with Shinso, Aizawa going to help with the mission from Nezu.
While I corrected Shinso, he got annoyed.
When I took a step, annoyed myself, I suddenly accidentally teleported.

I found myself in a very different place.
I didn't think much of it before I got back once more to a confused Shinso.

This all led up to the day where I sat down in a bus, headphones on my head and eyes closed as I took a nap.
Everyone chatted as Aizawa sighed tiredly in front.
I simply curled up a bit more next to Todoroki, glad for the moment of rest before I'd probably die some way or another.

The bus stopped, and you guessed it, the wild wild pussy cats showed up!

As Midoryia ranted about who they were, I was careful to stay quiet, not excited for claws in my face.

I stopped listening to everyone as I glanced down at the large forest. It was strange to think how this peaceful of a landscape could be entered by humans at all, let alone, a villain attack.

Suddenly the ground crumbled underneath me and I was quick to teleport next to Aizawa.
Everyone fell and Aizawa gave me a look.
"Headphones," Aizaaa held out his hand.

I sighed and handed them in.
Still Aizawa glared and I got the message.

I sighed and went down there already.

As everyone battled the monsters I stayed at a distance, occasionally helping, but eventually I got bored and teleported to have my lunch.
Of course after Aizawa's second glare, I got up and teleported back to help everyone, not allowed to bring everyone lunch.

Finally I rested my hand on a tree, relieved I was finally done with babysitting class 1A. Pfff, not actually, but I was glad to be able to rest.
I let go of the tree and suddenly I felt my stomach drop.

The familiar feeling of teleporting filled me.

Looking around, I was in the same place as I was before when I accidentally teleported. It was a run down room, looking quite like some doctors room. I looked around a bit before I put my hand on the wall and thought back to the camp.

I stumbled when my feet hit the camp ground.

Aizawa turned around to glance at me.
"Where do you go this time?"