12: Coffee deprived

"You know," Tsu said at lunch, the Deku squad having gathered for it at the same table, "It's strange to think how Rui only joined our class later. She seemed experienced with battle."

I kept my mouth shut. Of course I wasn't going to explain my experience with dangerous situations. I wasn't going to tell anyone that I had taken classes of self defence as a kid for a reason.
Nope, not trauma dumping today.

"Yeah, her quirk is amazing!" Midoryia praised as Iida nodded.

"You know, if she had been there I might have voted for her to be class president." Iida's mind seemed made up.

I opened my eyes, "I'm not asleep, stop talking lies."

Todoroki put a hand in front of my eyes, making it appear like I was sleeping.
"If she weren't sleeping all the time, maybe I would have too."

Fortunately the conversation shifted to Tsu's talents and skills in battle.

Uraraka giggled, "I can't wait to see who gets the most offers for the internship."

Pulling Todoroki's hand away, I opened my eyes again, "Quantity doesn't matter, you should focus on your future and what internship fits with it."

Iida applauded and I closed my eyes again, covering my ears as a headache made its way trough.

Yes, this was the result of the sports festival.

"Say," Tsu suddenly said, "Is there any reason why you're this tired?"

I sighed and told them about my coffee adventure.

"Why did you have so much coffee?" Uraraka asked curiously.

"For the sports festival," I mumbled, "The amount of people and stuff, it tired me out, so I had more and more coffee until I collapsed. Apparently I had eaten to little as well."

"Mood." Todoroki mumbled and Midoryia shook his head at us a bit, while Iida scolded us for abusing our bodies for no reason.

In class Midnight walked in and I woke up a bit.
It was time!

My hero name!

After 'Froppy' walked up to the stage, I grinned.
To see this in person, the cutest hero name. I was practically dying before I got up and showed my hero name.

"The teleporting hero, phantom," I said, "Because it sounds cool."

Midnight smiled, "Great name!"

The class was thinking rather loudly, their looks screaming; This was allowed and Alien queen wasn't?

And yeah, I was honestly surprised that I was practically named ghost, but cooler. Also, it was a Minecraft mob!

Shortly after, I found the amount of offers I got.
My eye twitched. Todoroki had gotten probably only a bit less than in the anime, Bakugo as well while me... somehow I was on top?

I didn't ask for this shit!? Who's the fucking author so I can beat them up— (A/n: aaaah please don't I'll lose the flight—)

When I got home with the many offers, Aizawa stopped me from getting coffee and helped me chose an internship.

It was hard.
Eventually I chose one that I thought would be calm. I knew that the attack would end up okay, so I wouldn't have to worry about it.
I could have smiled at the vacation I was granting myself.

That evening Aizawa told me he'd be gone. Usually he was gone later, so I was curious. What would he do so early in the evening?

Though when he was gone, I felt a smile forming on my face.
I could do something I wasn't allowed to now!