Still take you home x

(MINI TW ‼️⚠️ MENTIONS OF CAT CALLING JUST A HEADS UP BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY HEHE)

The feeling was electric. I couldn't believe I was making out with Alex fucking Turner. And I was enjoying it?

His hands slowly moved down to my waist and pulled me in a bit closer. Surprisingly I didn't flinch, it felt kind of comforting.

God what am I saying right now? I mean I couldn't lie he is quite a good kisser, even though he's very drunk it's not as sloppy.

He definitely knew what he was doing, the hand placement and the kiss is definitely everything.

Before anything I immediately snapped out of it as he pulled away. My mouth was still a bit open from complete shock.

"Sorreh" he says. He also looked quite surprised, I mean he was drunk out of his bloody mind but still.

"Huh" escapes my mouth. I was just completely lost and confused.

"Me ex Stephanie was walkin near and I wanted to make er jealous." He says with a shrug like it's nothing.

God. What the fuck.

"Alex." I say looking at him in the eyes.

"Yeah?" He says looking back at mine.

"Your drunk as fuck, you need to go home." I say.

"I'm fine" he says slurring his words.

"No you're not. I'm taking you home." I say grabbing his arm. Roughly but gently.

Before he even got the chance to say anything I link arms with him to try and keep him stable and I slowly start to walk with him.

"I fot yeh hated meh." He blurts out.

"Yeah but I'll still take you home. I'm not a bitch y'know?" I say laughing a bit.

"Ah." He says.

As we walk I basically had to drag him a bit but he could barely walk so I had to be gentle. We were quiet most of the way.

The night was really quiet as well. The streets were very empty. Which I was extremely happy about because I was not in the mood to see another drunk man.

Alex is enough. For a bit I started to realise Alex is slowing down. I didn't think anything of it until he said.

"Uh fook Bella." He says.

"What? Is everything alright?" I say.

"I fink I'm gonna be-" before he could finishes he bends down a bit and spews. All over my fucking SHOES!

"Alex!" I shout. Luckily he only spewed a little bit but on my shoes!? Come on. He coughs a bit and spits in the ground a couple times before standing up straight.

"Whot?" He asks.

"You threw up in my fucking- you know what forget it. You okay?" I ask. And I look at him.

"Never been better." He says. We continued to walk home while I still had vomit on my shoes. I'm most definitely throwing these into the bin the second I get home.

Fuck my life these are my nicest pair as well. Fuck you Alex.  We continue to walk to Alex's house and he seemed more sober than before,

But still very drunk. I wonder why he got so drunk? I mean I don't think Alex is the type to get this drunk.

I hope he's okay. God why am I acting like this? I'm supposed to hate Alex.

The rest of the way home was complete silence. We finally arrived at Alex's house. "Go in through the back me mum and dad are sleepin" he says.

"Yeah uh okay." I walk with him to the back of the house and I open the door for him. He can still barely walk so I led him to his bedroom.

I can kind of remember my way around here. After the Halloween party... We enter his bedroom and he immediately plops onto his bed.

He sat and slowly took his shoes off. I left the room and came back with a bin incase he wanted to spew again.

Once I came back I already saw he was under his covers and he looked like he was either passed out or sleeping.

Hopefully he was sleeping. I was about to leave the room before I heard him say  "Wait."

"Huh?" I say. I turn around and go up to him. I kneel down too see what's up.

"Fank yeh for lookin after meh." He says.

"Oh no worries I-" he cut me off with a kiss. My eyes widened. What the fuck is this boy doing.

It wasn't a big kiss just a peck but still what the fuck!? "Fank yeh Steph" he says with a smile. He then turns to the other side and falls asleep.

Excuse me? Steph? Oh no. He thought I was his ex. Shit.

I immediately walk out of there and out of his house. I started to walk home. Alone. Stupid I know.

It's like 1 in the morning. As I was walking home I was just thinking about what the fuck happened this night.

And I was completely sober!? Did Alex mean to kiss me? Twice? Nah definitely not. I mean he literally called me "Steph."

God I hate Steph. She's a cunt honestly. She cheats on all her boyfriends so no surprise Alex got with her.

But they broke up? Honestly I'm so confused. But all I had on my mind is that kiss. The first one. It was honestly, wonderful.

I actually enjoyed it. I cannot believe those words are coming out of my mouth. God I wish I brought my headphones.

I could really listen to some oasis right now. "Nice arse!" Some random guy yells from the other side of the street.

What the fuck? "Fuck you, you horny bastard!" I shout back while flipping him off. God why are there so many disgusting drunk pigs on the streets.

God my dress is so short. I fucking hate it. I wish I wore something else. I look like a total whore. Not even.

I look like a fucking homeless hooker. I just wanted to get home. I started to walk faster and faster because I didn't want anymore random men cat calling me.

It took me longer to walk home since I took a wrong turn by accident. I just had a lot on my mind. Especially that kiss.

God! I can't stop thinking about it. Once I finally arrived at my house I saw my mum was passed out on the couch. No surprise there.

I just went to my room. I got changed out of that horried dress and I put my boots into a bin bag and threw it into the bins outside.

I did not want Alex's vomit in my house. I took of my make up and laid in my bed. Every time I thought of something I immediately thought of the kiss.

God Alex get out of my head! I hate him so fucking much. I hate him with a passion. But that kiss...

(I HOPE YOU ENJOYED HEHE IM TRYING TO GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT GORGEOUS YOU DESERVE IT BEAUTIFUL!!!💜💜💜💜)

(insta:slutforsiasalex)