Whale legs x

(IM SORRY BUT THIS PIC IS SO HOT I AM SUCH A SLUT FOR SIAS ALEX OML. ANWAYS ENJOY X)

Friday November 16th

It was a boring day at school as usual. And I didn't have work tonight since I was going to a party. Alexas party...

Basically it was her birthday the 5th but she decided to have a party now. And basically we made up. And I got invited to her party.

I still haven't spoken to Alex though. Not planning to either he's a dick! I know I shouldn't have made up with Alexa but I felt bad because she still doesn't know about Daniel. And she's not going to find out.

If I'm honest I don't think Daniel even remembered. Hopefully. I was saving up again for this beautiful dress I wanted. It was strapless but it had these long sleeves you can put on that go up over your elbows.

Also part of my "cleavage" would be exposed but meh oh well. Since I did get it that is what im going to wear. And im for sure staying far away from Daniel at that party.

Hopefully he'll be to busy shagging Alexa instead of looking for me. I didn't have any tights since I ripped most of them by accident, probably because of my whale legs.

But I decided to wear my knee socks insted. They where just plain black, nothing special. And I couldn't find my jean jacket I had at Alex's Halloween party so I decided to wear a leather jacket.

I put on the most cattiest eyelashes I could find I put on kind of heavy but subtle make up. I used a darker lipliner than usual and a darker lipstick.

I coated it with a nice shiny lipgloss which I accidentally got on my teeth, don't ask I have no idea how. I was getting ready to leave before I put on some black boots.

As I was walking out the door I saw I still had two joints left. So I took them and smoked them on the way. As a girl does.

Alexas house was about an hour away from mine and I had to walk so I decided to smoke weed while I'm at it.

I brought some sunglasses as well, you know incase people find out I'm high, gotta think harder not smarter. Or is it the other way around?

Fuck I'm high already. By the time I arrived at Alexas I had finished the two joints and a cheeky fag. I knocked on the door and a very confused Alexa opened it.

"Hello?" She says with a confused face.

"Hi, the has party started!" I say putting my hands up in the air.

"In 2 hours love, I'm still getting ready but come in." She says giggling and my smile dropped.

"Oh, okay" I say slurring my words a little. I stumbled in to her house and she helped me up the stairs and took me to her room.

Her house was so fancy since she lived in Dore, All the fancy people in Sheffield live in fuckin Dore. God I wish I was her. All perfect and skinny, fuckin skinny whore.

"Anways you fuckin reek of weed did you get high Bells?" Alexa says interrupting my day dreams.

"Huh?" I say trying to act as sober as possible. She definitely thinks I'm sober.

"Your fucking high out of your mind Bells" she says laughing to her self. Shit house did she know?

Oh it's because I forgot my sunglasses on my head. Maybe? I plopped onto her bed and started looking at the ceiling. She had The strokes playing in the background so I was lip singing the words.

"Could you shut the fuck up im doing my eyeliner" she says angrily. Maybe I want lip singing...

I was just in my own thoughts until Alexa finally got ready and people started to arrive. We both went downstairs and I slid down the stairs on my bum because thought it was funny.