Save it for the morning after

Arabella's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. Holy shit how much did I have last night? Once I opened my eyes I was facing a wall. And in a random bed

I started to look around and I realised I want in my room. Holy fuck where am I? I saw there was a couple of posters on the wall and I saw 2 electric guitars hanging on the wall and one acoustic.

I turned to the other side and I saw there was someone in the bed. Holy fuck did I shag with someone!? I looked under the covers and I saw I still had my underwear on and I sighed out of relief.

My top rolled down to my stomach and my tits where basically out. Thank fuck I had a bra on. I rolled my top back up and I continued to look around the room.

I saw there was also a keyboard. God this person must be a musician or something. I couldn't see who it was since their head was faced the other way but it was 100% a guy.

I was trying to remember last night but nothing was coming up. The last thing I remember is Daniel...

God I felt so sick just thinking about it. I felt really dizzy and sick and I just wanted to curl up into a ball and die I felt so horrible.

I realised I was actually cuddled up to the person. And his hand was on my shoulder. He has really good hand placement I can tell you that.

I looked under the covers again and saw he was fully clothed, we was wearing grey joggers and a black T-shirt so that's more confirmation we didn't shag.

I saw I had bruises on my hips. Fucking Daniel. Next time he lays a finger on me he'll have a broken nose and a broken dick.

I saw that the random guy started to move a little and he turned to face towards me. Finally mystery man reveals himself.

His hair was over his face so I moved it a bit and then my smile immediately fell and my heart dropped. No fucking way.

It was Alex fucking turner. How much did I have to drink? God did we do anything . Fuck. I felt my breathing increase and I felt like I was going to throw up.

I tried to get up but I lost my balance and I ended up falling of the bed making me squeal. Definitely making him wake up. Luckily as I fell of the bed I grabbed the covers with me to cover up.

I mean I was in a thong and the same strapless top I had on last night. As I fell onto the ground I sat up immediately and started to move away and lean against the wall as I was still sitting and the covers where under my waist.

"What the fuck!" I shouted and I could tell he was slowly waking up since he just groaned in response.

I saw my shorts on the ground and I decided to throw them at him. I hit I'm in the face and he took them off of his face and got up slightly. "Hm?"

He says rubbing his eyes. Which infuriates me more. "What the fuck am I doing here? In your fucking bed!" I shouted more and I sat up a bit more.

"Don't worreh we didn't do nofink" he says in a tired voice. His voice was deeper since he just woke up which actually sounded a bit hot but it's Alex!?

"What the fuck happened last night? God my head is pounding. I need answers now!" I shouted again and he covers his mouth as he yawns.