Angel

Friday October 31st

Nothing really happened during the entire week. But I did work a couple more times and luckily I'm not working today or Saturday. Alexa has been non stop talking about the party.

I am still concerned and confused because I keep throwing up as well...

God it's so annoying but I am quite excited for the party. I arrived at my house around 4.20pm and I immediately head of to my room. I put everything on the ground and sprinted to the bathroom.

I took an everything shower as I blasted my music. I was home alone so I had to. I shaved almost every inch of my body and I washed my hair.

When I got out of the shower and I moisturised my entire body. I brushed my teeth and my wet hair and wrapped a towel around my hair then my body.

I rushed into my room and I took all my make up out. Before I started my make up I got a text. Which reminds me I need to put it on charge.

Alexa <3

A: soz can't take u to party x
A: ill send u the address
A: ***************
A: Be there after 7 x
(Delivered 5.23pm)

Wow thanks Alexa. Thanks for being a shitty friend. Luckily I knew the street and it was close to my house. About 20-30 minute walk from mine.

I put my phone on charge and started putting on my individual lashes. They looked a little catty but oh well.

My lashes didn't take long so I started my makeup. I did a full face and I added some red eyeshadow to my eyes and I did a wing. I poked my eye when I was doing my waterline which hurt like a bitch!

After I did my makeup I blow dried my hair. Then I started curling my hair with my mums old curling iron. The curls turned out pretty good.

Then the one thing I've been dreading is about to happen. I have to put on the outfit. First I put the red strapless top on.

But before I had to change bras to a strapless one. And this time I put one of my more "spicy" thongs on.

It wasn't much it just had red lace nothing much. The top fitted perfectly and then I put my fishnets on. Then I tried to put the shorts on.

I was struggling to put the shorts on because they wouldn't go over my thighs. No fucking surprise. After jumping a bit they finally slipped on.

"Shit" I said. I accidentally bought high waisted black jean shorts. Which means the bottom of my arse is basically out. Fuck me.

Luckily my stomach was covered so I didn't look as fat. Just my thighs. Fuck the thighs. I knew I was going to be cold so I put some knee socks on over my fishnets.

I then put on the devil horns and wings. "I look like a fucking elephant." I said to myself. Gross. I hated the way I looked but I'm doing this for Alexa.

I put on some gold small hoops in my ears and a gold necklace with an A on it. No not A for Alexa. A for me, Arabella. Ew.

I hate it when people call me "Arabella" it's just Bella please. But my dad gave me this necklace for my 16 birthday.

Well actually the day after because him and my mum forgot but hey. Family am I right? Before I did anything I put this very dark cherry red lipliner on and this lighter red lipstick.

I then sprayed my favourite perfume everywhere on my self. Even a little in my hair. And I put my black platform boots on.

I didn't bother put a gloss on since I'm gonna be drinking all night.  I sighed and grabbed a mini black bag. I put in the essentials.

My phone, the painkillers, a singular tampon, my lipstick and lipliner, oh and my 50ml bottle of vodka.

You know incase. Before I turned of all the lights in the house I took my fresh new pack of fags from my bedside table. There's nothing better than a fresh pack of fags unopened.

I then sprayed my favourite perfume everywhere on my self. Even a little in my hair. And I put my black platform boots on.

I left the house, locking it and putting the key under the mat. Then I started to head of to the party.

Then I turned back. I was very cold. I forgot it's not summer anymore! I opened my door again and grabbed a jean jacket from the corridor.

Then I left again and locked the door. Then I started walking to the party. I didn't bring my headphones because I knew they would get lost at the party.

I was still really angry that Alexa bailed on me. But what was more infuriating was these shorts. I was having a constant wedgie and I kept on pulling them down because I knew my arse was out.

Once I finally arrive on the street I already knew what house it was going to be. You can hear the music from the end of the street.

Before I entered I saw Alexa. Making out with some random guy against the wall. For fuck sake. "Alexa?" I say but no response. just sloppy kissing.

She was wearing a white, tight top with noodle straps and a tight white pencil skirt. Obviously she wore a halo even though she was the complete opposite of an "Angel"

I pull Alexa by her hair and she looked pissed of then happy. "Oh my god you made it! Let's go in!" She says slurring her words. Fuck she's either drunk or high out her mind already.

I take a big sigh before I step in the door. Fuck I'm so scared. What if everyone looks at my thighs. What if I see Daniel? Is this going to be the best night of my life? Or the worst.

(IM SO SORRY THE PARTY WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER PROMISE 💋 HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT LOVE YOU MWA🥰🩷💋)