Cunt x

It's an normal cold shitty day In Sheffield. As usual. My school is so fucking boring and there's these dickheads that are in most of my classes that just piss me off so much. God! There's this one guy, Alex. Alexander mother fucking Turner. He thinks he's so hot and he's all that, he's really not he's just a cunt. Same with his mates. Matt, Nick and Jamie. If I'm gonna be honest Nick is the only tolerable out of the group, but still a dickhead.

They think they are soo cool because they have this little "band" called Arctic Monkeys. Such a weird name and they think they're so famous because they played in a bar like twice. They literally play in Alex's mums garage or Matts Basement, pathetic honestly. Their songs are probably so shit, I think one is called like Ravey Ravey Ravey club or something. I heard them speak about it in class since they are so fucking loud.

Anyways... I'm in my absolute favourite class of all time, history! I love history so much, it's the only class I actually pay attention to if I'm honest. I sit at the back on my own and luckily Matt and Alex are far at the front, away from me. Next we had lunch, luckily I can't stand school. Plus I have fags in my bag and I would love to have a cheeky smoke at lunch.

"Bella! What's the answer to question three?" I immediately snapped out of my daydreams as Mrs Macleod shouted my name across the classroom. I immediately started to panic a little as I haven't done any work the entire period.

"Erm I haven't gotten to that one miss!" I said awkwardly looking at my paper in front of me. God I haven't even written my name on it. I quickly writ my name then Mrs Macleod shouted again.

"Not good enough Bella. Detention with me Friday morning, do not be late. Understand?" I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my chair.

"For fuck sake." I mumbled under my breath and Mrs Macleod raised and eyebrow at me looking quite angry with me.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" She said looking at me like she was about to rip my head of my body. At this point the entire class was looking at me, I could see Alex and Matt whispering and snickering while looking at me, great.

"Nothing miss, I just said I understand" I fake smiled as she rolled her eyes and continued marking some work. Everyone just continued in with their work as I was still daydreaming. Then after a bit the bell rang for lunch and everyone ran out the classroom to get their lunch, god their acting like they've never had a meal in their entire life.

I walked out the class and I sat down on a table myself in the canteen and I took my absolute favourite drink out of my bag, cherry Pepsi max! God I love that drink. I open my can of cherry Pepsi and start sipping on it. Then I see Alex and his "gang" walking past me and laughing.

They all looked stupid. Alex had his blazer unbuttoned and his polo top had the first 2 buttons unbuttoned, his tie no wear to be seen and his usual hairstyle, he puts gallons of hair gel on his hair and leaves a little quiff sticking down his face. He looked stupid. It looked like his hair was always greasy. I'm surprised he hasn't been dress coded. I literally got dress coded for having my skirt to short! I mean to be fair I did roll it up but still. If he can walk around like that without getting in trouble it's just stupid, he thinks he's so hot as-well. He's really not.

"Awh sittin yer self as per usual Bella?" Alex says with his strong accent echoing as he laughed with his mates. I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of my cherry Pepsi and placed it on the table.

"Awh fuck off Alex your just depressed because I'm the only girl in this entire school that isn't obsessed with you." I fake smiles as he turned round shocked, as if he didn't know I would answer back. It was a pretty shit comeback but still got his attention.

"Awh yeh and I bof know yer obsessed wif meh" he laughs as he looks at me then his mates and I smirked at him.

"The only person that's obsessed with you is yourself. It's getting really sad at this point, you know you should really grow a pair." I smiled at him and he looks angrier than before, his mates sit down on a table and Alex walks on over to mine.