Dont be late

(JUS A DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF S/A AND UT MIGHT TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE AND IM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND OR MAKE FUN OF ANYONE AND I LYL DM'S ARE ALWAYS OPEN. ENJOY 💋)

November 5th

I wasn't in school since that party. I felt horrible. I still felt completely dizzy and I kept on throwing up.

It's not like my parents care I didn't go to school. I don't think they even knew. But I still had Alex's phone which means he still has mine.

I do feel a bit bad having his phone while he's stuck with mine. I did get a couple of notifications from his phone and phone calls but I didn't bother looking or answering.

I may be a bitch but I'm not going to go through his messages. And I don't know his password... Trust me I tired.

But I knew I had to give it back soon. I went on emergency call and I dialled my own number. Hopefully Alex has a brain and recognises his own number.

I started to call it and I got scared every single ring. Then he answered. "Ello?" He says confused.

"Hi" I clear my throat "erm I still have your phone. Uh do you want to meet up at the park and we could exchange phones..." I say awkwardly.

"Uh yeah what park though?" He asks. Fuck sake does he not remember that night?

"Erm the park where we you know... got high together.." I say awkwardly again. God what the tuck is wrong with me.

"Oh that park. alreght erm meet meh there around 8ish" he says.

"Oh okay how do I-" then he cuts me off.

"Bring weed wif yeh and I'll pay yeh." He says and I can hear him spit on the ground. What?

"Uh okay how much you bringing" I say trying to keep my calm.

"I've got eh twenty. That should be enof for 2 joints." He says. Oh wow okay.

"Okay so I'll see you at eight then.." I say clearing my throat.

"Yup. Don't beh late. And bring me phone or yer not gettin yers back." He says and before I could say anything he hung up.

God that was weird. Why does he want to get high on a random Tuesday night? I mean I'm not complaining.

And he's paying me to give him weed. God is he that desperate? Technically, I have the advantage. He wants my weed. And if I don't give him it I have the upper hand.

I mean I still haven't gotten revenge from when he spat on me and humiliate me at my fucking job.

Fuck I just need his password. Wait. Don't tell me he's one of those people. I put the password "1234" in. Thank fuck it didn't work.

Then I put the password "4321" and it worked. No fucking way. This guy is a grandpa I swear. A smile immediately appears on my face now that I've realised I have access to absolutely anything on his phone.

Okay maybe I lied. I am a complete total bitch. But who cares? I do. But oh well. I looked at Alex's contacts and they where filled with girls.

No surprise. I then found his mums contact. Oh this will be fun. I saw that she was sending him a bunch of photos of him and Matt when they where younger.

The photos where funny and cute. But remember this is little Alex. The same Alex now. After that I got bored and I turned off his phone.

I did end up taking a nap and I woke up around 6ish and got up and I saw my self in the mirror. God I looked like a mess.