Fit?

(⚠️MINI TW FOR THIS CHAPTER. SELF BODY-SHAMING IN THIS CHAPTER.⚠️ AND JUS REMEMBER YOU ARE PERFECT AND GORGEOUS NO MATTER WHAT LYL X🩷💋)

"Suspended!? You have to be fucking joking. He's lying straight to your face miss!" This is actually unreal no fucking way this old hag is going to suspend me.

"Ms Grant. If you don't calm down we are going to have to suspend you." At this point Alex looks like he's about to cry from laughter, trying to hold his laughter back. And I'm thinking I'm about to beat both of these bitches up.

"Miss all I'm saying is this fucking cunt hit me first!" Then Alex turns to me and he laughs a little quietly. Of course the teacher didn't hear him because she's so old her hearing aid needs fixed.

"Alexander. Will you please leave my office and get your nose checked out by the nurse." The head teacher says smiling at him.

"Gladly" He says getting up and taking his bag and leaving. Me and the Head teacher are having a stare down right now.

"Ms Grant. Why did you insult and hit Alexander?" I was actually about to throw my bag at this old cunt in a second. I stood up again and shouted.

"He fucking threw a punch and my stomach! I didn't do shit. Yeah I maybe hit him in the nose but he's fine, he's just a pussy!" She looked at me in pure anger.

"Sit down!" She shouted and I sat. But this was not over.

"According to Alexander you started it. So why did you? And don't say he started it I saw you hit him Arabella." Oh my fuck of course she's taking his side.

"Of course your taking his side!? He hit me first! If you weren't an old blind hag you would of seen him hit me!" Oh shit. She looks at me in shock and she looked furious. I shut my mouth as soon as I said that and I knew I was going to be in deep shit.

"ARABELLA!? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR. YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR TWO WEEKS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. OUT MY OFFICE NOW!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs and I almost laughed, luckily I didn't and I left her office almost immediately. Since I was suspended I could just leave school and when I was leaving her office, I bumped into Alex. Fucking great.

"Hi." He said smirking. He definitely heard her scream at me, yet probably the entire school did. But it looked like I hit Alex pretty hard. He had badges on his nose and this weird metal thing on it. You could kind of see his nose under all of those bandages and it was swollen and a little purple. I hit him hard, he deserved it though.

"What do you want?" I said looking at him annoyed.

"Did yeh get suspended like?" He said smirking even more.

"Oh shut it before I punch you in the nose again" I say rolling my eyes and he looks at me now annoyed.

"Yeh actually fookin broke me nose yeh slag!" He said whining basically.

"Fucking deserved it." I spat back and he looks at me in annoyance.

"Well at least I didn't get suspended now did I?" He said smirking again, god all he does is smirk.

"I only got suspended because you made up a sob story and that disgusting granny believed it." I say looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Awh well it's becose no one can say no to this pretty face." He says smiling and I roll my eyes. God he pisses me off.

"I'm leaving" I fake smile and I start to walk away but then Alex says.

"Where are yeh off teh?" He said raising an eyebrow. He looks funny when he does that not going to lie.

High?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें