The host

(⚠️TW ⚠️FOR THIS ONE AS WELL TINY MENTIONS OF SH. REMEMBER YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU ARE LOVED. ENJOY GORGEOUS X)

I sit in the bathtub and cry. Fuck what the fuck is wrong with me. As I silently cry I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I was 4 weeks clean. Every time I was tempted to do it I just did weed or took a pill. I know it's worse but I need to escape.

I moved the shower curtain out of my way and I got out of the bathtub. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a mess.

My face was basically all red with mascara down my cheeks and dried up tears. I opened up a cupboard that was hanging next to the mirror and I tried to look for something.

Then I found it. I found a razor blade in a little pack. It wasn't used it. And I grabbed it. I went back into the bath and shut the curtain.

No fucking way I'm about to do this in a random persons bath. I took a big sigh and I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down a little.

I also pulled down my fishnets and I held the blade in my hand. I took a big sigh as tears fell down my face.

It's the only way I knew how to cope. Either this or I get high out my mind. As I was about to place the blade on my skin the door bursted open making me flinch.

I dropped the blade by accident and I covered my mouth with my hands as tears continued to fall down my face.

I then heard the door slam shut. Which Startled me a little. Then I started to hear what sounded like... kissing?

I peaked through the shower curtain and I saw two people. A guy in a skeleton costume and a girl in a pirate costume. I assumed it was Jamie since he was the only person I saw in a skeleton costume.

Fuck me are they about to shag? They started to make out really heavily. I heard a couple of moans and groan's coming from both of them. Fuck they're going to have sex aren't they?

"Fuck do we have to do it here?" She says out of breath and they stopped kissing.

"Eh well Kelleh we could go to Alex's room it's not liked he's gonna use it." Jamie said. Alex's room? Why would Alex have a room- holy fucking shit.

This is Alex's party?! Alex's bathroom. Fuck most likely Alex's razor blade. "Uh huh" the Kelly girl says and they leave the bathroom.

Holy shit. What am I doing here? I immediately pulled up my fishnets and my shorts and I buttoned them. I wiped the dry tears of my cheeks and got up.

As I got up the blade fell into the bathtub. I immediately looked at the blade and took it. I left the bathtub and I looked at the mirror again.

I threw the blade into the bin and I spat into the bin. I found some make up, which I assumed was Alex's mums. I fixed myself up a little and I left the bathroom.

I knew I needed to leave. As I was searching for the exit I saw Alexa. Making out with fucking Daniel. What. The. Fuck. I felt like I was about to cry again.

I went immediately went to the kitchen and looked around. Then I saw him. The host. Alex fucking Turner.

He was chatting up some whore in a slutty cat costume. He was dressed up as the riddler. He even wore some eyeliner which actually looked good on him.

Now he had his hair completely gelled back. Usually he has a very awkward quiff sticking out but this time it was all slicked back.

I then looked around the kitchen island with most of the drinks gone "What will get me drunk fast." I was still looking at the kitchen island at the drinks.