The devil

(⚠️TW ⚠️FOR THIS CHAPTER. CONTAINS MENTION OF S/A. MIGHT NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CERTAIN AUDIENCES. BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED AND YOUR GORGEOUS 💋💋 ENJOY)

I walked in and I immediately got scared. There was so many drunk teens around making out and dancing.

Well obviously they're making out and probably shagging. All of teens are horny, especially when they're drunk.

I turned around to see Alexa has obviously left me to shag that random guy. I saw in the kitchen the whole kitchen island was filled with drinks. Don't mind if I do.

I walked on over there and looked at the many choices. I poured some cranberry juice and quite a bit of vodka. Topped it off with a little bit of tequila as well.

I poured it all into a little red plastic cup and started drinking it. God this party's boring when you have no one. I started to leave the kitchen until someone almost ran into me.

Instead of running into me he slipped and fell. Which made me giggle. "You alright?" I say laughing and sticking my hand out to help the poor guy.

He grabs my hand and I help him up. "Yeah I'm alright. Can't believe the devil is helping meh." He says laughing.

"Yeah well the devil can be nice sometimes." I say laughing with him. I couldn't really see who it was since they where a skeleton and they had make up all over their face.

Only the mouth but was smudged since they obviously where drinking. "Well I'm gonna go back to me mates. Have fun" he says smiling.

I recognised his voice. Well obviously he goes to my school. I started to to walk around and I ended up going to the garage since a bunch of people where.

I saw this guy was dressed up as a clown. He had this green wig on and a top hat. He had the poco dotted jacket on and he looked really sad haha.

I went and sat next to him. "Nice costume" I say laughing. And he looks at me.

"I was supposed to be matchin with me mates but they bailed and didn't tell meh" he says looking at the ground and I couldn't help but laugh.

The guy had quite a deep voice. A deeper voice then other people I've spoken too. Kind of hot not going to lie.

Then a guy came in with a Freddy Krueger costume on. Holy shit I recognise him. Oh my god that's Matt. Wait. That means Alex is probably here. Fuck my life.

I down the last little bit of my drink before I get up. I almost lost my balance. Fuck that drink's hitting already. I saw a coat hanger in the garage so I hung up my coat there.

It was a little warm anyway. "Right! Let's play beer pong! Two against two! Me and Nick. Jamieh and eh." He said slurring his words and started to hesitate.

"That girl. In the devils costume come on" I nod and come over to the table. I then realised Jamie was the guy in the skeleton costume. That fell in front of me.

"Ohhh yer the devil then. Yer Bella right?" Jamie says looking at me. Confused.

"It's no secret yeah it's me Bella. But we are going to win. I am the best at bear pong." I said and Jamie looked shocked a little.

"Right we'll see 'bout that." Matt says with a glare. The cups where all filled with gin so this will be fun.

We started the game and started to throw ping ping balls into the cups. The game did take a little while since we where all tipsy/drunk but me and Jamie did win eventually.

"Yes! What did I tell you Jamie." I said and I tried to high five Jamie but he hugged me which made my eyes widen. Fuck he is drunk.

"This is not over yet. I want a rematch! But I wanna be with Jamieh Nicks bad" as Matt said that you could here a little "hey!" From Nick.

"Nah you'll loose again. Sorry Matt." I say smiling and then I walked out of the garage. By the time now I was quite drunk but I wanted to do a little more.

Jamie followed me as we left and I asked him. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah just down that corridor and on yer left." He said smiling. I followed his orders and I found the bathroom.

I locked myself in the bathroom and took out my painkillers. "It wouldn't be so bad if I snorted them? For fun right?" I then crushed up a pill with the bottom of my lipstick.

Once it was all crushed I rolled up a £10 note and snorted the painkillers off the toilet seat. Leaning my head back. I did another "line" of it and then I wiped my nose and looked in the mirror.

"Fuck I look drunk" I said and I started laughing. I left the bathroom and I started stumbling over back to the living room. The living room was more empty and there was room to sit.

I sat down on the chair. I really wanted a fag so I sat right back up. But I felt dizzy as I got up but I ignored it.

I then stumbled outside and I lighted a cigarette. I was just smoking my cigarette until someone came up from behind me and put their hands around my waist. They started to whisper in my ear.

"Lookin good Bella. How 'bout yeh and I go behind the house." The person said. It was ducking Daniel.

"Eh no gross" I say trying to pull his grip of my waist but he grips tighter. He turns me around so now I'm facing him.

"Come in Bella. Don't be so pure. Yeh and I both know yer a slag" he says being really close up to my face.

"Fuck off no!" I said trying to pull away from him but he's still holding on tight.

"Come on Bella, I know yeh can't resist meh" he said then she starts kissing my neck and he squeezes my arse. Hard. I felt like I was about to throw up and cry.

I still had the cigarette in my hand and I had to act fast. I burned the back of his neck with the cigarette making him let go of me.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK YEH WHORE" he shouts holding the back of his neck. I threw my cigarette on the ground.

I held back my tears but I knew I was going to burst at any moment. "Yer such a fookin bitch yer gonna pay for that. No one fookin like yeh, fookin look like a whale. Get back to meh when yeh look normal." He said spiting on the ground.

I immediately ran away back into the house and straight into the bathroom. I went into the bathtub and closed the shower curtain and hid.

I started to silently cry. I had my head in my knees and I just began to cry. What was that pig doing to me?

I felt so disgusted. I didn't know what to do. He was right though. I am a whale. Fuck what is wrong with me.

(MORE OUT TMR!!! GOD IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS MUCH. IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE FUN OR ANYTHING OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN S/A. IF THIS OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU I WANT TO SAY ITS A MILLION PERCENT NOT YOUR FAULT AND YOU ARE GORGEOUS AND LOVED. AND IM SO SORRY FOR ANYONE WHOS EXPERIENCED THIS OR WORSE. MY DM'S ARE ALWAYS OPEN IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU 🩷🩷🩷
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT YOU DESERVE THE WORLD GORGEOUS 💋💋)

(IF YOU DO WANNA TALK I HAVE A NEW INSTA ACC: slutforsiasalex
IF YOU EVER WANNA TALK ABT LIFE OR ANYTHING IM ALWAYS HERE TO LISTEN LYL 💋)