Whos phone?

I didn't even think on my way home I just walked and walked and walked. God I felt so dizzy. This hangover is going to be the death of me.

Once I finally arrived my door was unlocked. Oh my mum was home I guess. I shrugged and I walked inside.

As I was taking my shoes off I heard footsteps. Who the fuck? It was coming from my bedroom.

Then the footsteps got louder and I started to hear laughter. "Oh god! Da- oh your home." I turned to see who it was.

"A-Alexa? Daniel? What the actual fuck are you doing here?" My jaw dropped what the fuck are they doing in my house?

"Oh erm after the party we thought you where home so we came to your house." Alexa says. What the fuck?

"Yeah well I wasn't so you have 2 fucking minutes to leave before I drag your arse out." I spat back. I did not have the energy for this. Especially for Daniel.

"Right calm down bell-" I cut Daniel off

"Don't you fucking tell me to calm down. And shut your mouth and let Alexa explain, you don't have a say in this." I said more aggressively.

I was genuinely going to rip his voice box out in a second. "Right when we saw you weren't here we just went to sleep." Alexa says in a calming voice.

Went to sleep? In my house? In my FUCKING BED? "Alexa if you don't leave with this disgusting pig I will be pulling both of you by the ear and physically kick you out the door."

Alexas smile drops. "W-what?" She stutters. God is this bitch actually acting like a innocent little angel.

"W-what? You heard me bitch. Leave, Now." I mocked her and she looked at the ground and she took hers and daniels shoes and they left.

Just as they shut the door I immediately broke down into tears. I slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

I just began to cry. Seeing Daniel again I just kept on thinking about last night. About the bruises on my hips. I saw before he left he still had a mark from where I burned him with a cigarette.

And the fact my so called best friend was shagging him as well. All I felt was disgust. After a bit as I was violently sobbing I felt dizzy and lightheaded.

I felt like I was gonna throw up again. I stood up and started to walk to the bathroom. As I started walking I couldn't feel my body and my vision was getting blurry. 

As I was about to enter the bathroom-thud.

When I woke up I felt really dizzy. I was on the ground next to a radiator and my head was pounding.

I either hit my head or it's from my hangover. Either way I felt horrible. I still had my phone in my pocket and I wanted to call my mum.

As I got my phone out I put my password in and it didn't work. So I did it again and it didn't work. Then I looked at the wallpaper and it wasn't my usual wallpaper.

It was a photo of Jamie with a lot of hair gel in his hair with it sticking up and him flipping of the camera. Holy shit this isn't my phone. I must of taken Alex's.

Fuck me! I slowly got up and I went into my bedroom since it was right next to the bathroom and I went into my bed.

I took my bra off but I kept the strapless top on and I almost immediately fell asleep. I felt like shit. What the fuck am I going to do in school?

Alex's POV

It's been about an hour since she's left and Ive been stuck cleanin this shite hole. Finally I was finished and as I was walkin to me bedroom I saw Jamieh and Katie come out of me parents room.

"Erm excuse meh?" I say lookin at them and they turn around embarrassed.

"Oh hey mate we're just leavin." Jamieh says and I just raise an eyebrow at him and er.

"Okay" I say and I go to my room. I plopped into my bed and I started to look at the ceiling. Fook last night was shite.

I didn't shag anyone but I did get to see Bella make a fool of 'erself which was quite funneh. So that means I have somfink to tease er with.

God i love makin her mad. Except the time she broke me nose. But I did hit her first. I was havin a pretty shite day.

I mean I had quite a rough argument wif me dad that mornin which pissed meh off and I broke up wif me girlfriend as well because I found out she was usin meh to get closer to Matt.

Fookin bitch. But I did feel horrible after punching Bella in the stomach. I felt ashamed. The fact she got suspended as well.

But again she is a cunt but I shouldn't of gotten er suspended. She pisses me off so much. I have no idea why drunk me helped er.

I mean I wasn't even that drunk. Just tipseh. I immediately snapped out of my thoughts as I heard me phone ring.

Alexa? Why is she callin meh? I swear I don't even have er number? I answered the phone. "Ello?" I say.

"Bella I'm so so sor-" then I cut her off before she could say anyfink.

"Bella? This isn't Bella." I say confused.

"What?" Alexa says.

"Erm yeah this is Alex not Bella." I say awkwardly.

"But I called the right number. Fuck off bye." Alexa says hangin up. What a bitch.

As she hung up I saw my phones wallpaper. This was definitely not a picture of Jamieh. It was a picture of a very drunk Alexa giving a very drunk Bella a piggy back.

I can tell since they where both smiling like little girls and Bella had a bottle of vodka in er hand. Fook why is Bellas phone here? Did she take mine?

She's probably takin a piss out of Jamieh. Such a funny photo makes meh laugh every time. He's such a prick but I love 'im. Not in a gay way though...

I don't like guys. I like girls. And tits. Not guys. Ew. Erm anyway... why do I have Bellas phone? I have to give it back to er.

Or... I could be a dickhead and not. But then again I do want me phone back. God. Why won't this girl leave meh alone?

(SORRY FOR A BORING CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER PROMISE! I HOPE U HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT YOUR PERFECT AND I LYL GORGEOUS MWA 💋🩷)