Attention whore

Thursday 11th of December

I was casually sitting in the english all myself since Alexa wasn't in. I was just working on my end of the year essay.

The essay had to be about if you would jump forward 100 years or backwards and you have to state why and what would life be like.

It's based on this book we read but I forgot the title of it. Honestly the essay was really easy to write.

I was about 500 words in, I'm guessing. Then we heard the very old speakers creek.

"Ehem. Good morning everyone. I would like to announce that there is a Christmas dance! On the 19th of December. A week tomorrow. Entry is £5 and they have to be in by Wednesday. Thank you."

Then the speakers beeped off. A Christmas dance. God Alexa is gonna force me to go. I mean I guess I could go.

I just have to get a dress. Which means more shifts at work. Great. Recently work has been so shit.

It's been very busy close to the holidays and since it's "Christmas season" we've been open for more hours which means more hours at work.

Before I knew it the bell rang to go to history. My favourite class of all time. I packed up my shit and went off to history.

I sat at the back in history all myself, once again. I was just daydreaming about fuck all until I immediately snapped out of it.

"Bella you will be working with Alex." The teacher says. Huh what? For what? Fuck I should have been paying attention.

"Huh?" I say.

"Well you should have been paying attention Bella! You and Alex will be partners okay?" She says.

Shit. Then Alex moved seats and sat next to me at the back. "What the fuck are we doing?" I say.

"Well you should have been paying attention Bella" Alex says mimicking the teachers voice.

I roll my eyes and I lean back on my chair. "Basically we have to do a presentation on all the revolutions we've been learning about. Like the French revolution and Russian revolution and all that."

He says. "Fuck. And I got paired up with you!" I say.

"Well I'm not thrilled either!" He says rolling his eyes.

"How long do we have until the due date?" I ask.

"We've got like a monf. So just make the presentation and tell meh what to say and we'll be good." He says.

I smack him at the back of the head. "Fuck that. Nah you are going to be doing as much work as I am."

"Fook off that hurt." He says touching the back of his head.

"Don't care. Wait so does that mean we have like until after new years?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"Ah alright. But your still helping me with it I don't give a shit if your not bothered." I say.

"Fine then." He says rolling his eyes once more.

"Fookin bitch" he murmurs to himself.

"Fuck did you just call me?" I say.

"Nofin." He says looking at me.

"Well your no fucking better." I say rolling my eyes.

We spent the rest of that class basically arguing insted of planning our presentation. All of his fault by the way!

At lunch I went off to the woods to smoke a fag. I sat down on this log. I mean I was freezing but I was desperate. And guess who was there! Alex.

"Oi gives a fag." He says putting his hand out. Like I'm actually going to give him one?

"Eh no." I say smoking my own. As I was taking a drag he took the fag out of my hand took a drag himself.  

"Hey!" I say getting up

"Whot?" He says taking another drag and then he does give it back. Thank fuck.

"Thank you." I say giving him a fake smile. As he walks off Daniel walks up to me.

I got all tense to the point my hand started to shake a little. "Bella. Let meh speak to yeh." He says.

I knew Daniel caught Alex's attention since he turned around. "Mm nah" I say getting up. While I wipe off some ashes that landed on my skirt.

"Nah please. It's important." Daniel says in a very desperate way. It looked like Alex was about to say something but I shook my head no. I did it very subtly so Daniel didn't realise.

"Fine what is it?" I say rolling my eyes as I take a drag from my cigarette. He walked up closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Yer lookin really nice todeh." He says getting a bit closer.

"I fucking know. Now could you piss off? Thanks." I say walking backwards a bit.

"Come on now Bella. Don't be so mardy. I know yeh want it." He says getting closer to me. I know Alex is watching the whole thing.

"Come on now Daniel. Don't be a fucking prick! I said no and that will remain until my corpse is buried into the ground. Mkay?" I say raising my voice.

"Oh I know why yer like this. It's cause of Alex huh? Normaleh you would be lovin this attention." Daniel says smirking.

"Alex? Why would it be because of him?" I ask. I'm honestly very confused.

"Don't be so daft. You and I bof know yeh want Alex. It's obvious." He says. Obvious? Obvious that I fucking hate the guy yeah. But I don't want him!

"Your honestly fucked up in the head. I don't want either of you." I say rolling my eyes.

"Come on Bella. I know yer cravin his attention." He says.

"No!" I say.

"Yer such an attention whore. Rollin up yer skirt. It's basically yeh saying yeh want a shag." He says.

"Why the fuck are you looking at my thighs if you call me whale legs?" I say. But he's wrong. I don't want a fucking shag.

"Yeah you do have whale legs. Yer thighs are fookin massive mate. But that means you have a big arse." He says with a wink.

"Could yeh just fook off mate. She told yeh to piss off." I can hear Alex say. Daniel turns around in terror.

Daniel turned back aorund to me and whispers. "I see yer boyfriends out to rescue yeh? Well this isn't over." He says spitting in the ground and he walks away.

"You didn't need to help. I was handling it." I say to Alex.

"Yeah handing it. He was fookin harassing yeh. I don't know why yeh don't want people to know he's a prick. Especially Alexa." Alex says walking towards me.

"Because. And you won't say a word what happened okay?" I say.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes.

"But next time I'll fookin beat the shit out of im for callin yeh an attention whore and whale legs." Alex says in a serious voice.

Why does he care so much? I mena everyone seems to think I have whale legs. So why is he getting so defensive about it?

(HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! IDK HOW I FEEL ABT IT BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH GORGEOUS MWAH 💗💗💗)