The red jumper

(HI SORRY I JUS FOUND THIS PIC AND IM NOW OBSESSED HEHE ENJOY X)

Sunday October 26th

"Okay Arabella all you have to do is pick out your costume." I say to myself. Why the fuck am I talking to myself? People must think I'm insane.

I walk into the shopping centre and start walking around. Alone. Before I left Alexa sent me a photo of what she wants me to where.

It was a photo of a gorgeous girl in a red strapless top and a red mini skirt. With these mini red wings and devil horns.

Yeah fuck that I'm not wearing that. I go into H&M and started to look around. I ended up finding a red strapless top. I was to scared to go into the changing rooms so I just looked at the sizes.

I just took the size I think would fit me and I started to look for a skirt. I ended up buying the top because I couldn't find a skirt. I left H&M and started browsing the shopping centre.

I went into Next and started to browse. They didn't have the best options but I still was looking. I did eventually find a red mini skirt and I hesitated to buy it. It looked quite short and I didn't want people to look at my thighs.

I put the skirt down and decided to get some black jean shorts. I knew I would of felt more comfortable in that then a mini skirt.

Plus black and red looks good. I purchased the shorts and I walked out. I went into a couple other shops and I found devil horns and wings which I bought.

I used the entirety of my pay check just on these clothes so I didn't have enough food for any lunch for myself. Meh I'll just eat at home.

I started to leave the shopping centre and I did end up going to Poundland to get a drink. I bought myself a water and a Diet Coke.

I then started to walk home and I realised I left my phone at home. Fuck me! I also had work around 5 o clock so I'll be back in the centre later.

I came back home and the house was empty. No surprise. I saw a bottle of prescribed painkillers on the kitchen counter.

I walked up it and it said "Rodrick Grant" holy shit this is my dads? I haven't seen him in weeks. Why does he have painkillers and what are they for?

Well they're mine now. He can go fuck himself. That's rude sorry. I took the painkillers and shoved them into my pocket.

At least I'll have something for the party. I went into my room threw my bags onto the ground and plopped onto my bed.

My phone was charging since I was gone and I noticed I had a couple of unread messages. Fucking weird because no one ever messages me.

Alexa <3

A: hey u up?
(Delivered 11.45am)
A: u at work?
A: call me when u can x
(Delivered 12.03pm)

Was at shops soz x
(Delivered 14.23pm)

Mum

M: r u awake?
M: Get me fags please x
M: I promise I pay you back this time x
(Delivered 13.53pm)

Yeah right. Pay me back my arse. I just left her on opened I didn't need to reply. Not likes she's gonna be home anyways. She didn't even realise I wasn't home.

I saw I had another unread message. For fuck sake what does he want?

Daniel