Promise

Seriously guys! Vote!! Comment!!! Do something! Are y'all dead?!?! Okay now that i got that out, thank you to all the dedicated readers it's great to know you'll be their, I just wish you would talk or something!

...............................................................

*A month later*

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called, to lazy to get up. It was the weekend before collage classes got summer off, and I was pooped.

"Hey!" A deep Irish voice filled the room. I turned around to see Niall standing in the doorway to my dorm. I ran into his open arms, grinning like a little kid.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked pulling out of our hug.

"I came to visit! I haven't seen my girlfriend in like a month!" He replied pulling me back into the hug. I walked over to the couch and we sat down.

"So what's going on?" I asked him.

"Well, the band has a month of summer off, with a few interviews in between. And then we go back on tour for 2013-2014 and after that were done with tours! Well just be recording in the studio so we have time for our lives." He grinned at me like an idiot, and I grinned back.

"That's so awesome!!" I cried.

"I know! And to celebrate I'm taking you to the beach today." He said standing up.

"How are we getting to the beach?" I asked curiously.

"We're flying. Get your beach bag and lets go!" He grinned.

************************************

"Your flight is landing, please buckle your seat belts." The announcer said over loudspeaker.

"We're here." I shook Niall awake. Less than an hour flight yet he manages to fall asleep.

"Okay." He mumbles blinking.

"I can't wait for a whole day to just us." I smiled at him.

"What are your plans for summer?" Niall randomly blurted out.

"I'm flying home to be with my family." I replied, looking at him confused.

"Oh okay." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just wondering." He replied.

Our plane landed and we rented a taxi to take us to the beach.

"I love the beach." I sighed as we stepped onto the sand. This part was completely deserted. It had huge rocks on the shore and no one was around.

"Me too." Niall grinned, grabbing my hand and swinging it back and forth.

"Lets sit down here." Niall says laying the beach towel down. We sit down stare off into the ocean.

"What are you going to do for your month off?" I asked Niall.

"I'm going to visit my parents for a while then ill come back and visit you some more." He smiled down at me and I leaned into his arms.

"Do you miss your parents a lot?" I ask.

"All the time, why?" He asked.

"I miss my parents, and Grace and Lizzy." I pouted. I've missed them all this year. I usually don't go away to any camps or anything so now it's a big change for me.

"Just one more week, right?" Niall meant until I get summer break.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Katie?" Niall asked sitting up more.

"Yeah?" I questioned back, sitting up too.

"What do want to do in the future?" He asked suddenly.

"Well.....when I get out of college ill get a job. Ill probably move back to my home town, get a job, get married. I'd like to have a family some day." I replied.

"Me too....... Katie I want to promise you something." Niall said trailing off.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"That one day well have a family together, we'll get married. I promise." He said slipping an infinity ring on my finger.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you!" I gasped. The ring was a silver with little diamonds in it.

"So do you want to get married someday?" He asked, nervously twisting his fingers.

"Of course!" I said tackling him in a hug. We started laughing and hugging and rolling around in the sand.

"I love you." Niall mumbled in my hair.

"I love you too." I whispered into his chest.