The boys

Thanks everyone for reading! I'm just starting out on here and 29 reads for me in awesome. I know that sounds really lame. But anyway, enjoy!

...............................................................

My eyes flutter open an quickly close again. The bright light shining through my eyelids. I flip over and cover my head with my pillow. Gracie mumbles from beside me and pulls on the blankets. I reach onto the night stand and feel around for my phone. I open one eye and grab it. As soon as I turn it on I regret it. The light blinds me. I check the time and quickly shut it off again. It's 9:15 I guess I could get up.

I step out of bed and slowly make my way to the bathroom. I splash my face with water until I get woken up. I brush out my knotted hair and get frizz in return. I decide ok not in the mood for being pretty and do a quick loose side fish tail braid. I but on some foundation them think other wise and wash it back off, it was bound to be washed off my the ocean anyways. I put on waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I apply a little blush to make up for no foundation.

I go out to the kitchen/living room and get into the cabinets. I find some energy bar and eat it. Mom walks into the living room with liz and sits down on our small couch. "We can go for breakfast if you want." Mom says bouncing Lizzy on her knee.

"It's fine, I found some stuff." I say pulling the orange juice out if the fridge and getting a glass.

"Okay. Is Gracie up yet?" She asks flipping on the tv and channel surfing

"Doubt it. Is dad?" I ask finishing up my breakfast.

"Yes, he's in our room getting dressed." Mom replies.

"I'm gonna go get dressed too." I say and walk off to my bedroom.

Gracie is still asleep in bed when i walk in. I pull open my drawer and get out my white bathing suit with the flowers on it. I take off my pajamas and pull my suit on. Then I start searching for my dark blue jean shorts. I wiggle into my them, then I start searching in the closet for a shirt. I settle on a see through shirt that is navy blue with pink, yellow, light blue and orange flowers on it. I put my white under shirt on and pull the shirt over my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn my phone on and look at the time, 11:30. I get up off the couch and walk over to the fridge. I grabbed some lunch meat and olives out of the fridge and bread out of a cabinet. I made myself a sandwich and ate some olives with it. My phone went off just as I was cleaning up my mess.

The message was from Louis. It said "The boys and I will be there on a few minutes, meet me at the umbrella you had yesterday." How am I supposed to know the exact umbrella I was under? Oh well, I'll just choose one. I typed back "Okay, very precise haha see ya then (:" I sent the message. I went to my room to pack a bag with some water, sunscreen, a towel, and my cover up.

It was 11:45 now so I went ahead and headed down to the lobby. I grabbed a room key and stuck it in my bag. I slid on my flip flops, and opened the door. "Mom! I'm going down to the beach to meet with Louis!" I yelled.

"Okay! Be back in time for supper!" She yelled through the hotel suite. I didn't bother replying and shut the door. I slowly made my way down to the beach, stopping and looking at the hotel gift shop. By the time I was I he beach it was close to noon. I picked out an umbrella that looked about in the same spot and sat my stuff down there. I sat down on my spread out towel and concentrated on my phone, checking twitter and instagram.

Suddenly two rough hands covered my eyes. "Aye girl, guess who." A raspy voice said. My heart pounded. I tried to scream but my throat was dry. I slapped the person who had their hands on me. They released me and let out a small yelp.