Not leaving

Man I thought I'd have like 20 reads and I know 120 still isn't much, but for my first story IM REALLY HAPPY! Thank you to everyone who has read this! I hope y'all like this chapter :D

...............................................................

"Louis what are we going to do?" I asked Louis. It had been two days since we started dating and I'm a little more comfortable with it. Still not quiet sure about it though.

"What do you mean?" Louis said playing with my hair. I leaned farther onto him. His arms held me tight for comfort.

"I have to leave in two days." I cuddled into his chest but it just didn't feel right.

"I know babe. Maybe the boys and I could help." Louis said. I turned my head to peer at him. He had a cheeky grin on his face.

"What?" I said confused.

Louis didn't say anything, he just picked up his phone and called Harry. "Harry....yeah you know what we've been talking about......yeah.....be over in five....yeah.....K bye." Louis hung up and set his phone back down.

"What's going on?" I said getting up and looking at Louis.

"The boys will be over in a few minutes then we'll explain." Louis grinned. I laid back into his arms and buried my face in his chest.

The door to Louis's flat opened but I didn't move. I was too tired.

"Get up." Louis mumbled into my ear. I sat up and saw Harry and Niall. I feel so bad for Niall ever since he gave me up. He just looks like a hurt puppy and I just want to hug him all the time.

"Hey guys." I say to them resisting the erg to tackle Niall.

"Aye, the rest of the boys will be here in a minute." Harry said sitting down on a chair.

The door opened and the rest if the boys walked in.

"I'm telling her!!" Zayn screamed running in.

"No way!" Liam said chasing after him.

"I am!" Harry replied to the screaming.

"Someone tell me!" I shouted. I was so curious my heart was pounding at what it could be.

"Everyone sir down!" Louis ordered. The boys got off the ground and sat down on the couches.

"I will tell her." Niall said once everyone sat down. No one objected so he went on. "Katie, you wanted to be a hair styler? Well now you are! Lou is are regular stylist, but you are going to be her assistant! We already asked your parents and their happy with it!!" Niall said excitedly. I screamed and went over and actually did tackle him.

"Erm.. Katie! I can't breathe!" Niall muffled from underneath me. I got up and hugged the rest of the boys. Louis kissed me and I tackled him too.

"You'll be going on tours and traveling with us too!" Harry said happily. "Oh no...please don't tackle me." Harry whimpered and curled up into the couch.

"You are spared." I said to him.

"Praises!" He said sitting back up.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so!!! Ahhhhh!" I screamed and started running around the flat. The weight of someone behind me pushed me onto the love seat. The person sat on my back. My face stayed stuffed in the cushion.

"Your braking my back!!" My scream was muffled by the cushion, so I just started wiggling around.

"Calm yourself!" A strong Irish accent said into me ear. Sparks again I swear, this is like... Not right.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed into the cushion.

"Get off the poor mate." Harry said, but I could tell he was dying laughing. Even though I couldn't see him. Niall got off me. I stayed in my exact spot and just started twitching.

"Dude! I think you broke her!!" Zayn laughed. I smiled into the couch.

"I'll help!!" Louis said. I can tell who they are by their voices. I felt someone grab my side and roll me off the couch. I fell limply to the floor. I felt lips press onto mine. My eyes popped open and I started to scream without opening my mouth. I pulled back,

"Oh it's just lou." I mumbled and went back into the kiss. He pulled away and picked me up bridle style. He put me on the couch and sat down next to me.

"We should celebrate!" Harry cheered.

"Where should we go?" I ask.

"Erm.. Lets go eat first then... Shopping for Katie!!" Louis says.

"I like the sound of that!" I say bouncing up and down on the couch.

"Alrighty then! Lesgo!" Zayn says jumping up.