I need to know

Got nothing to say, enjoy the chapter. Keep reading, comment what you think, vote.

...............................................................

The phone rang and rang. Come on pick up louis. This is bugging the crap out of me. Ever since Louis kissed me I've just......I need to know why! He didn't pick up. Grrrr.

"What's wrong?" Brooke asked as I slammed my phone on my bed.

"Louis won't pick up his darned phone." I replied lying down on the couch and flipping the tv on.

"Massive news coming up next. Stay tuned to see this heartbreaking story." The news reporter on tv announced. I covered up and waited on the program to come back on.

"We're back with an personal interview with Niall Horan from one direction." The news women popped back up. Oh great just what I need. Note the sarcasm

"So would you so there's some tension now?" The reporter asked Niall.

"Yeah I guess." He replied nervously.

"So how'd he tell you about it." The reported edged him on.

"He just burst into the house and blurted it right out. He said he was sorry to Eleanor and me. But you know we aren't even together so I don't see the need to apologize." Niall said. He pushed his thumb on his eyes. He does that when he doesn't want to cry. I think they're talking about me.

"Speaking of you two, are you regretting the breakup?" The reporter asked.

"Yeah I guess, but I want her to be happy. If this is what she needs, the okay." He wouldn't look at the camera, just kept his face to the ground. I shut the tv off, I can't watch this.

"You still like him?" Brooke asked from her bed.

"Yeah, but since Louis I just don't know about anything." I replied walking to the fridge.

"Some advice from me, the band will break up eventually, if they don't they'll at least settle down and focus on their lives more." Brooke said. She was right, by the time I was out of college they would have to focus on their lives a little more.

"I'll text Niall. I think it's him."