Im I accepted?

I'm working on another story right now so I might be slow on updating. Enjoy the chapter lovelies!

...............................................................

"Niall I've been thinking, I want to go to college." I sped through the words.

"Are....are you sure?" He asked shocked.

"I'm positive." I said determined to go somewhere in life.

"If that's what you want, then that's great!" He grinned at me.

"Really!? Your happy?!" I asked surprised.

"Absolutely!" He said hugging me.

"I've applied to New York and West Virginia." I said as we pulled out if the hug.

"I'll bet they'll both except you." He grinned at me.

"I doubt it, I should be getting the letter any day now." I said. I was nervous and excited to get the letters.

"When you get excepted, when will you leave?" He asked a tiny bit of pain in his eyes.

"IF I get excepted." I corrected him.

"Okay but when?" He asked his question again.

"Two weeks." I replied. The next semester started then, but I would have to leave a day early to fly over there.

"Do you want me to visit you when your there?" He asked.

"Of course!!" I screamed dramatically. But really, how could I not want him to visit.

"Okay okay. Ill come every chance I get." He said laughing.

"Mails here!" Louis said plopping the letters from on the table.

"Is either letter in there?" I asked Louis.

"Maybe." He grinned. I dug through the pile to find the letter from West Virginia. My heart picked up speed as I slowly opened the seal.

"I can't do it!!" I yelled handing the letter to Louis.

"Come on!" He encouraged handing it back to me.

"You open it!" I said covering my face in my hands. I peeked between my fingers to look at him. He opened the letter. Eyes scanning the works. His face feel. Oh no. I could feel the tears burning my eyes.

"Katie I'm.... I'm so sorry.... You, you GOT IN!!" He screamed pulling me into a bear hug.

"That is the meanest trick ever!!!" I yelled at him, happy tears streaming down my face.

"I know!" He sang happily letting go of me. Niall came and hugged me too.

"What about New York?" Louis asked me.

"Well Lou if I get excepted then ill go there, if not I have a backup." I said happily hugging him again.

"What time do you guys have to leave tonight?" I asked either of them.

"The interview is at 6, so probably around 4." Niall answered.

"You should come with us!" Louis said. He always hated leaving me alone on the tour bus. I always went with them to concerts to do their make up with Lou, but since interviews were less hectic she said she could handle them.

"I don't think Paul would like that." I said unsure.

"He wouldn't mind!" Niall said backing up louis.

"Ugggh." I said letting out a frustrated groan.

"You're coming with us!" Louis said demanding.

"Fine." I said and set of to get my bag. I grabbed two bottles of nail polish. One green one pink. I painted all my nails green, except for my ring finger. Then I painted that one pink. I put on my makeup. Starting with light orange eyeliner. Yeah sounds weird, really pretty. I lightly brushed on mascara and foundation. I highlighted me cheeks with blush and put on ear rings.

"Does this look okay?" I asked Niall as he walked in the room.

"You look amazing." He said reassuring me.

"Leaving in thirty minutes!!" Harry said walking into the room.

"Okay ill be ready." I replied walking past him to change clothes.

"Yay! Katie's coming!" Harry smiled cheekily.

"Katie's coming?" Zayn asked walking in too.

"Yup!" Louis said walking in with Eleanor.

"Oh good!" Eleanor said happily hugging me.

"I have to go change!" I laughed walking past them all.

"I'll pick out your outfit!!" Eleanor said happily running after me.

"Okay." I laughed. I laid my suitcase put on the bed and watched as she went through it.

"Awe this shirt is cute." She said pulling it out and lying it on the bed. Se pulled out dark blue skinny jeans with little rips it them. "Go put this on, and ill find you some heels." She demanded.

"Take these." She said handing me blue heels to go with my shirt. I slipped them on and we all left for the interview.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor and I stood backstage watching the boys be interviewed.

"So is everyone excited for the tour?" The interviewer asked.

"Absolutely!" Harry said happily.

"We're so happy to the back on the tour." Niall said grinning.

"Hey guys!" Perrie whispered walking up behind Eleanor and I.

"Hey!" We both whisper screamed.

"How's the interview going?" She asked peeking out at them.

"It's going fine." Eleanor said.

"Katie! Your going to college!" Perry said excitedly hugging me.

"Yep!" I replied smiling

"Congrats!!" She said grinning.

"Thanks!" I smiled turning my focus back to the stage.

"So Niall how's your girl friend." The interviewer asked. I smiled to myself knowing he meant me.

"Oh she's great! She's here right now actually." He grinned cheekily. Oh no what was he doing.

"So I hear you have something for her?" The interviewer asked. I swear to god, if its a ring. No it's not, we're not ready for that and he knows it.

"Yeah I do. Katie come out here." He said looking over to the curtain. Eleanor pushed me out and I slowly walked over to Niall. He pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. I read it.

Dear Katie long,

We are happy to tell you that you have been excepted to the university of New York.

There was more but my eyes were burning from tears and I couldn't read it.

"I'm in. I got excepted!!!" I said screaming and running into Nialls arms. Happy tears slid down my face as the interview ended.