Catching up

I have like a million things to do, so I won't be able to update often. Ill try though!! I'm going to have to do this because no one will vote, I won't update the chapter after this till 25 votes!! Please I beg you simply click the vote button. But think you for the reads! VOTE!!!!!

...............................................................

"Hey mom!" I spoke into the phone.

"Hi honey!" My mom said excitedly.

"I can't wait for summer break when I can come home." I smiled to myself as I said that.

"Me neither. Everyone really misses you!" I could hear her choking up as she spoke.

"I miss you all too." I said my eyes getting a little watery.

"So what's new?" My mom asked.

"Well.... Niall gave me a promise ring." I cheerfully said. I couldn't help but smile like crazy as I said that.

"Ohh that's great honey!!" My mom sounded really excited.

"I'll be coming home in week and I can't wait!" I squealed, not able to contain my excitement.

"We all can't wait either! Honey ill talk to you tomorrow, your dad and I are going to pick up Grace." My mom said, cutting our talk short.

"Alright bye, see you soon, love you." I smiled and shut the phone off.

I dialed Ella, my best friends, number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Ella! It's katie!" I yelled. I got comfortable on the couch cause I knew we would talk forever.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't talk to you in forever!" She squealed back.

"I know! Sooo whats happened!? Catch me up!!" I asked.

"Okay well lets see.... I've been dating Josh for a while now as you know, and we were think about getting engaged next year!!" I could practically see her grinning over the phone.

"That's awesome!!!!!! Oh my gosh that's so awesome! That's like amazing!" I squealed.

"I know! And I'm getting my degree to become a nurse and ill be finished in one more year!" She squealed back.

"That's so cool!" I grinned.

"So what's new with you?!?" She asked. The great thing about us is that we're truly interested in each others lives.

"Niall gave me a promise ring and I'm coming home next week!!!!" I cried out.

"NO WAY!" She screamed.

"Way!!" I screamed back. The door to my dorm opened and my roommate Brooke walked in.

"Someone's excited." She laughed.

"Yeah I am!" I laughed too.

"Who's that?" Ella asked confused.

"It's just Brooke my roommate." I answered.

"Oh okay!" She answered back.

We talked a while longer just catching up. I finally said i had to go since it was getting late. We said night and went to bed.