Best friend

So happy don't know why and just alsidgisoqchnxis I don't even know

...............................................................

The door bell rang. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hey?!" I said as Louis pulls me into a massive hug.

"Are you okay?" He asks pulling out of the hug. I realize why he's here and it just brings tears on.

"Not really." I say crying in his arms. He was always that friend I couldn't lie to because he knew when I was.

"I know." He hugged me again.

"I don't even know why i did that to him." I sobbed into him.

"Hey. It's okay. He understands." Louis said as we sat down on the couch.

"Is he okay?" I asked still hiding my head in his chest.

"Yeah, as good as he can be I guess." He said holding me close to him.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed again.

"Well.....erm....would you like to introduce me?" He asked pulling away.

"Huh? Oh Brooke!" I said getting up wiping the tears away. My roommate Brooke was sitting on her bed staring at us.

"Nice to meet you Brooke." Louis said giving her a hug.

"You too." She said unsure. She was kinda dazed I guess.

"Oh I...Ill go......uh somewhere." Brooke spoke up walking to the door.

"No really you can stay." Louis said kindly.

"No.....I have to go......somewhere." She walked out the door and shut it.

"So why did you break up with him?" Louis immediately asked.

"He was never here anymore. I just wanted a proper hug from him but he couldn't even give me that." I replied. We sat down on my bed.

"He wanted to. He really did." Louis trailed off looking out the window.

"Now your just making me feel bad." I said another tear escaping my eye.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Louis hugged me again.

"I know." I cried into his shoulder.

"Do you want him back?" He asked

"As a friend? Sure. Anything more? I don't think so." I sniffed.

"Oh okay." He said looking down.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing just thinking." He looked away. We sat on the bed just thinking. My thoughts wondered off to what I really did want. And I'm honestly not sure what I want.

I heard a noise and looked at Louis next to me. He had fallen asleep. I giggle to myself as he moans something. I guess I could have some fun with him. I lean over and kiss him on the forehead.

"Mmmm....I.......who......mmmm." His mouth moves slightly as he mumbles out words.

"Louis! The bears are coming! Run!" I whisper in his ear.

"Wha.....who......" He mumbles.

"The bears!!" I scream in his ear.

"Stopppp...." He rolls over. I giggle to myself and bend down next to him again. I just watch him for a moment. His breathing is so light and soft, but you can still here it. I push open one of his eyelids and giggle when I see his eye. It's all zoned out looking. This is kinda creepy I better wake him up.

"LOU DON'T DIE ON ME!! DON'T DIE!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs fake crying.

"I what huh!?!" Louis wakes up with a jump.

"Nothing love." I say looking at him from the couch.

"Funny girl." He smirks at me and sits up.

"How long are you staying here?" I ask looking into his eyes. Oh man I think I'm falling for him.

"Actually I have to go." He says looking at his watch.

"Oh okay." I say getting up. We walk over to the door.

"You sure your okay?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I stare into his eyes. I kinda ever so slightly lean in to maybe give him a tiny little hint that I like him. I leans in more and our lips brush. They just brush not a full blown kiss. It might have even been on accident. He leans back in again making it a full blown kiss. That was not on accident. Holy turtle teeth.

"I....uh....bye." He says hugging me. I watch as he walks out the door.

"Oh yeah bye." I say as he looks back then shuts the door. What the fudge just happened? Oh turtle teeth! He's dating Eleanor! What the heck?!?!?!?!