Just us

I'm really excited for this chapter, but it gonna take me a while to write it. I might not finish it but ill still publish it an just update it. :)

...............................................................

The next day I look at my phone. I have a text from Niall "Hey!! :D"

"Hello!" I text back

"I'm going to the beach later, want to come?" He replies.

"Sure!" I text back. I wonder if he means all the boys, or just him? My heart jumped thinking about being on the beach with just him. My phone lights up again.

A text from a random number. "Hello ;)"

"Who is this?!" I type back just as Niall replies

Niall text back "Do you know how to surf?" Oh gosh, no, no Niall I don't.

"I suck at it, soo bad." I reply.

The random number replies, "Its Harold :P" I go to my contact and add him.

"I'll teach you :)" Niall texts back

"Good luck! :P" I text him back. I text 'Harold' back "oh heyyy :D" I send

"I'll see you at 3:00, is that okay?" Niall text back

"Yeah, that's fine, bye! :)" I text Niall back. I hate texting two people at once. It gets so confusing. I set my phone down and go to tell mom that I was going to the beach in a while.

When I come back to the couch my phone is lit up with 10 texts from Harry.

They say "So I here you'll be at the beach later?"

"Is this true ;)"

"Don't be afraid to reply!"

"Come on girl ;D"

"Spill it to Harold"

"You know you want to girl ;P"

"Come on baby! ;)"

"Ohhhh Niall gonna be mad about that"

"Never speak if this!"

"EVER!"

How do I reply to that? I slowly typed my reply thinking about it. "Gosh your a weirdo. Wait to blow up my phone." I wanted to change the subject about the beach. It made my heart leap when I realized that meant it would just be me and Niall, just us.

Harry replied back. "So, what about you and Niall ;)"

He can't take a hint can he? I'm glad he can't see me, because my face is tomato red. I reply back, "We're just going to the beach!"

"Sureeee ;P" He answered back. I can just imagine him laughing while typing that. Shame on him

I looked at the time, it was 2:30. I went to my bedroom to get ready. I packed my towel, suntan lotion and a bottle of water. I took off my outfit and slipped on my pink bathing suit, then put my cover up on. I stuffed my clothes into my bag too and went to the bathroom to do my makeup.

I brushed on some mascara. I took out my eyeliner and lightly swept the brush over the edge of my eyelid. I lightly put on blush and a little lip gloss. I brushed my hair and french braided my bangs into a ponytail. I checked my phone again, it was 2:45 now so I went ahead and headed down to the beach. I grabbed my sunglasses off my dresser and grabbed my bag off my bed.

"I'm going down to the beach now!" I called to mom.

"Okay." She called back.

I go down the elevator to the lobby, then out to the beach. I look around trying to find Niall. I finally see him sitting under a beach umbrella on his phone. I walk over to him and sit down next to him. "Hey." I say cheerfully. He looks up from his phone.