Beach

Once we got checked into the hotel I saw the time was around 6:00. I told mom I was going to go down to the beach for a while.

I went down the elevator wearing a light blue see through cover up with a pink 2 piece bathing suit with little white flowers under neath. My wavy blonde hair falling to my ribs. I wore brown flip flops and cared a pink and brown beach bag. I stepped out of the elevator feeling very colourful.

I walked out the back of the hotel and stepped onto the board walk to the beach. As soon as I saw the beach my breath was taken away. I had seen pictures and had heard about it, but to see it in person...... It was beautiful. The blue sky meeting the teal waves that washes over the sand, the palm trees and long flowing grass meeting the edge of the sand. The water was all you could see until the edge of the world. I could see the world curve under the water.

I soon as I stepped on the sand my foot sank into the sand. I walked over to the edge of the water and let it wash over my feet. I stared at my feet as the cool water came and went washing over my feet.

I then realized that there were other people around me, there weren't many but some were watching me. I felt my checks grow hot and I quickly walked over to an umbrella that had two chairs under it. There were umbrellas like this all over the beach so I figured it was public. I laid my towel down and spread out on it. I took my phone out to see that I had a text from Louis.

"Do you want to meet around noon?" The text read

"Sure, ill have to ask my mom later though, I'm at the beach right now." I shut my phone off and picked up my book and started to read.

After a few minutes my phone lit up with another message from Louis. "If you want to meet at the beach instead that's cool with me."

"Ok that'll be good. If you don't mind the possibility of being attacked by fans. Haha" I typed and set my phone down to read again. Immediately another message popped up.

"Hahaha. The people there are pretty used to me. They see me and are like, oh it's just Lou." I laughed a little when I read the message.

"Hahaha, so ill see you tomorrow at the beach by sand dunes hotel?" I typed. I glanced up at the time and saw it was 6:40, I had better go up to the hotel for supper. I packed my stuff and walked back up

...............................................................