Setting you free

Hey guys!! Hope you like this chapter!

...............................................................

It had been a month and Louis and I were still doing fine. My parents and sisters went back home and I miss Lizzy and Gracie like crazy. Not that I don't miss my parents too cause I do. We were going on a tour tomorrow and I was going to drive home to visit my family before we move. Louis is driving me.

"Ready babe?" Louis asked standing at the door.

"Yup!" I said grabbing my purse and walked out with him. We got in the car and started out long drive. We talked a little bit, but it was a comfortable silence.

"We're here." Louis said shaking me lightly. I was resting my head on my arms.

"K." I said getting up. We got out of the car and walked up to the door. Louis grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He knew I was excited to see them again.

"Katie! Louis!!" My mom opened the door and hugged me. We walked in the house and sat down at the couch.

"What are you doing here!?" Dad asked coming over and hugging me.

"We're going on tour to America tomorrow so I wanted to say bye." I said happily.

"Aww look who it is!" Louis face lit up when he saw Liz running up to me.

"Aw it's little liz!" I said picking her up. She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Katie your back!" Lizzy squealed

"We're just here for a while to say bye." I kissed Liz's forehead.

"Louis's here too!" She said making her way over to him. He picked her up and bounced her on his knee. She giggled and laughed.

"We can only stay for about thirty more minutes then we have to head back to pack up." I said to mom as she sat down next to me.

"Why don't you go find Gracie, she's in her room I think." Mom said ignoring my comment. I walked down the hall to Gracie's room and nocked on the door.

"What?" Gracie asked.

"Can I come in?" I asked. I heard feet pater across the floor, then the door opened.

"Katie!!" She cried and jumped into my arms. I laughed and set her down.

"Come on everyone's on the living room." I said walking out of her room.

"What do you mean everyone?" She asked.

"We'll Lou's with us too." I said sitting back downing her bed. I could tell we were gonna talk.

"Awww are you guys dating?!" She said grinning cheekily.

"Yeah." I said fiddling with my thumbs.

"What's wrong then?" She asked

"We'll dont tell anyone but I kinda have feelings for Niall." I whispered to her.

"Then just tell him that it's not working." She said, like it was that simple.

"I don't want to hurt our friendship though." I said to her.

"If he's your friend he'll understand." She said getting up.

"I guess." We walked out into the living room.

"Babe we have to go soon." Louis said to me as I sat down next to him. We all talked a little more then said our goodbyes. Louis and I got in the car and drove away. We talked some more about the tour and everything. We pulled into the drive way am Louis shut off the car.

"Hey listen." Louis said grabbing my hand before I got out.

"Yeah?" I asked nodding for him to go on.

"I don't want to do this to you." He said looking at me. I gave him a confused look and he kept talking. "You and I are best friends, and I can tell we aren't meant to be anything more." He said. "You and Niall are perfect for each other and everyone can see it. I can't keep you two apart, I would feel awful." He finished. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Lou." I said getting out of the car.

"I love you too, now go get Niall." He said squeezing my hand as we walked in the door. The other boys had been at our flat waiting on us to get back. I ran over to Niall and kissed him smack on the lips.

"What's this for!" He asked surprised. I told him everything that Louis had told me and he kissed me back.

"So are we going out?" He asked me.

"Heck yeah!" I said sitting on his lap.

...............................................................

Heck yeah!!! Hope you guys like this little twist!!! Love you all!! Kisses!