Love

One vote -___- I got one new vote. Seriously?! You guys had to click one button... Never mind, never mind. I'm stupid so I'm gonna update anyway. Thanks for reading!

...............................................................

I stepped off the plane and into the airport, my eyes scanning the crowd to find my parents.

Niall was with his family right now, but was coming over in a week or so.

I saw my mom and dad standing next to Gracie and Lizzy. I teared up as I ran over to them.

"Katie!!!" Gracie an Lizzy screamed as hugged them.

"Mom! Dad!" I said hugging them even tighter.

"We've missed you so much!" Mom said pushing my hair out of my face.

"I've missed you too!" I said breathlessly hugging them again.

"Lets get out of here and catch up in the car." Mom suggested.

We hurried to the exit and plowed through the crowed. Some people recognized me as Nialls girl friend and were chasing me. I ran out and almost fell over someone. I knocked them to the ground and bent down to help them up.

"Niall?!" I said as he pushed back his hair.

"Yeah!" He said standing up and brushing off. I looked around and saw his family behind him.

"Katie. I love you. And I always will. Will you marry me?" He asked bending down on one knee. People around us were screaming and taking pictures.

"Yes!" I cried an ran into his arms. His hug was tight and secure. He was the one. He was mine and I was his.

"I want to show you the house I have picked out for us." Niall said as we walked hand in hand to my car.

"Katie? Is he your husband?" Lizzy asked as she ran up to us.

"Yeah... He is." I said picking her up and setting her on my hip.

"Good I like him." She smiled at Niall.

"I like him too." I said squeezing Nialls hand.

"I like you too." Niall said. I want sure if he was talking to me, or to Lizzy. I set Lizzy down and she walked with us.

One hand in Nialls, the other one in mine. Like a family. A loving family.

And love is forever.