The Great Pleaides Library

(A/N): Since it's been a whopping 6 months since a regular upload, here's a short recap of the last few chapters AND the rules of the Pleiades Watchtower:

Summary:

(Y/N), Omega, Meili, Ram, and Roswaal spent three days traveling through the harsh Augria Sand Dunes before breaking through the mysterious Sand Time to reach the Pleiades Watchtower. There, they hoped to recruit Shaula, who was revealed to be the Sage's Apprentice, into The Crusaders. However, Shaula, who has been watching over the tower for four hundred years now, attacked everyone on sight. To make things worse, Shaula later revealed that Omega is Echidna in front of Ram, causing the oni to enter a fit of rage. In addition to this turn of events, it was also revealed that nobody could leave the tower without completing a total of three trials. While the first trial was easily passed thanks to Omega, the second trial proved to be an impassible test, as it required you to defeat Reid Astrea, the first Sword Saint. (Y/N) failed the trial miserably and bordered mana deprivation, and now a new day has begun.

The rules of the Pleiades Watchtower:

1. It is forbidden to leave the tower without completing the trials.

2. It is forbidden to violate the rules of the trials.

3. It is forbidden to disrespect the library,

4. It is forbidden to damage the tower.

5 (the secret rule). It is not forbidden to destroy the trials.

Now that I got that out of the way, let's get started with the chapter!

The first thing you noticed when you woke up was the fact that your body was drenched in sweat.

This must have been the result of your body recovering from the mana deprivation, and once again, you wished that you still had some bocco fruit so that you could've recovered already.

As you blinked and adjusted to the slightly dim light in the Green Room, you saw that Omega was standing next to your side of the bed, and she was patiently waiting for you to get the sleep out of your system before trying to speak.

"So," you asked as she stood there silently, "are we getting ready for the strategy meeting soon?"

Omega nodded her head tenderly. "Everybody else is prepared for the meeting, and they are awaiting our presence in the dining hall."

You looked to the bed next to yours and saw that it was already made, with no Meili in it. On the other side of your bed, Patrasche was curled up on a patch of grass next to the comatose Rem in her wheelchair.

Seeing that you noticed Meili's absence, Omega explained, "I suggested that we allow you to rest until the meeting began. With the state of your health being as poor as it was, we decided that it would be best to awaken you only when it was necessary to do so."

You gave Omega a smile to thank her for the thoughtfulness, and you proceeded to slowly drop your legs over the side of the bed.

As you moved, you definitely felt less sore than yesterday, and the strength was finally returning to your limbs.

"If I were to speculate," Omega said softly as she watched you carefully, "I believe that you have regained between fifty to sixty percent of your mana, meaning that you are no longer in a critical condition. However, your body will still be facing the consequences of yesterday's mana deprivation."

You stood up on your own, and at this point, the hunger in your stomach was bothering you more than the fading pain throughout your body. Trying not to think about the food you'd have to eat soon, you asked, "So, does that mean I'll be back at 100% tomorrow?"