Love Never Dies

Capella's entire body was blown to bits as you gathered mana into your hands and yelled, "Rasengan!"

Omega sighed a breath of relief as she immediately recalled that you had an immunity to Authorities that was unique to you - and partially to Subaru.

She quickly stored information on her current emotions in her mind and killed them, returning to a state of concentration. "(Y/N). You will initiate close combat with Lust. I will support you with spells from a short distance. When an opening arises, we need to combine the most powerful spells that we can muster. When the Sword Demon and that other woman are finished fighting the other enemy, they can assist you as well."

Cackling came from the ground as soon as Omega said this. "You insolent meat! How dare you deny what this pretty lady wants?! You are not special, so how can you have the audacity to resist me?! And even better, that ugly meat just told me your plan! Kyahahaha! No matter what you do or what stupid powers you have, nobody can beat me!"

Capella's scattered body parts instantly merged back together and morphed into a familiar form. 

She was now Elsa Granhiert, and the real Elsa didn't notice anything that her "Mama" was doing. 

This was because Theresia van Astrea was a very formidable opponent. 

Elsa couldn't dance at any party, but when it came to battle, she was able to perform with precise footwork, meticulous timing, and grace. Theresia was her partner, and only one of them would escape this death ballet with their life.

And it was time for a third partner to join. 

Wilhelm van Astrea, Theresia's husband, finally found his dissipated resolve. The shock of seeing his dead wife fighting the Bowel Hunter had not worn off, but he knew that he needed to take action. 

Stepping forward after being frozen for several moments, Wilhelm exclaimed, "I don't think I'm hallucinating, nor do I expect miracles... Theresia, you look lovely, so you must not remain here. I will assist you in reaching the heavens, where you deserve to be!"

Wilhelm jumped into the delicate ballet seamlessly, and his new partners welcomed him without skipping a single beat.

Blades flurried, but no contact was ever made to a body.

Theresia used her single sword against the three that threatened to end her life with every strike, and the ease at which she blocked every swing and thrust would have been awe-inspiring if she wasn't the enemy. Instead, it was frightening.

Well, it would have been frightening to everyone except for the two who were fighting her. Both the Bowel Hunter and the Sword Demon radiated a piercing coldness that matched the corpse's silent barrage.

Wilhelm had fought this woman many times throughout his life, so he understood the flawlessness at which she performed. However, he now had a partner who was a wild card.

Elsa Granhiert was a very skilled individual, but she was definitely weaker than him. Nevertheless, to his surprise, she sported very few injuries. 

Her style was wild. It was unpredictable, and if any opening was created, the chances of Theresia countering her attacks was significantly lower than if Wilhelm used his perfected technique. As odd as it sounded, Elsa's imperfect style was perhaps the best counter to Theresia's flawless swordsmanship.

It also seemed as if the Bowel Hunter was being strengthened by a spell, as she was able to move faster than what seemed to be possible based on the reports about her. With her as an ally, Theresia would be defeated without fail.

On his own, Wilhelm would have had a small chance at defeating this current Theresia, and Elsa couldn't have won alone either. Together, they had a much better chance. Additionally, Theresia was moving slower than the last time he recalled sparring with her, so his strengths and her forced weakness would result in his victory.