The Mansion

Subaru collapsed, and Emilia immediately took to healing him. While she was tending to him, everybody's attention went to you.

"(Y/N)... how are you still alive?" Emilia asked.

How do I explain this? I don't know if its safe for me to tell them about my ability, and I'm not even 100 percent sure what it is. It seems like it is something on the lines of regeneration, but I can't be sure.

You decide to take a careful approach with your answer. "Well, I can't tell you a lot about it right now, but what I can tell you is I didn't cast a spell."

"So," replied Reinhard, "what kind of ability is it?" He seemed interested too, and for good reason. 

You shrug your shoulders, evading the question. "Like I said, I can't tell you much about it right now. Maybe one day I will be able to tell you all."

"Well, I don't care about what ability you have." Felt came back up from behind the table, where she had been sitting down.

"You saved my life, so I owe you one." She took your hand and shook it.

You smile. "Well, I'll cash in that favor right now." Felt looked confused.

"Can you return Emilia's insignia?" 

Felt hesitated, and then reached into her clothes and pulled the insignia out. "Here. Its all yo-"

Before she could hand it to you, Reinhard firmly grasped her arm. "What are you doing? Let go of me!" Felt struggled, but to no avail. Reinhard was not letting go.

"Felt, what is your family name? How old are you?" He looked dead serious, and it scared Felt. 

"Look, I have no family name, and I should be about 15! I don't know what you want, but let go!"

Dang, she's fifteen, but she looks way younger than a junior high student. She is a living example of a loli.

"Sorry, but I'm going to have to take you with me." He looked at the unconscious Rom, then back at Felt. "If you're wondering why, I cannot say anything except that, if I overlook what I just saw, I would be committing a crime greater than ignoring the fact that you stole Miss Emilia's insignia."

"What?! You aren't taking me because I stole the insignia?" Felt looked very confused.

"To be honest, I was going to overlook that, but now, I have no choice but to take you with me." He faced Emilia and returned her insignia to her. "Make sure to keep better care of this, you know just how irreplaceable it is."  

Emilia looked conflicted. "Reinhard-sama, do you really have to take Felt away?"

"Yes," he replied. "Trust me, you'll find out why I did soon enough." With this said, he dragged an angry Felt away.

"Well... now what?" you ask. 

Puck, who still hadn't dematerialized, responded. "Well, from what Subaru said, you don't have a place to stay, right?"

"Yep. We are both homeless."

"Well then, why don't you come home with me?" inquired Emilia. "You two can stay as guests at least until Subaru is healed."

Without even having to think about it, you answer, "Yes! That would be great!"

"Well it's settled!" exclaimed Emilia. "Now, let's figure out how to get back."

Time Skip

You woke up in an oddly comfortable bed.

Gosh dang. This is supposed to be a medieval world, but these beds are way better than the ones back home!