Progression

'... But that's unfair, 'Dona! We got to talk to Emi' yesterday, so why won't you let us talk to (Y/n) today? Stop telling me no!'

'Typhon, you do not simply talk to (Y/N). As I stated before, I believe that he does not require the distraction that you and the others quickly become.' 

'But that's unfair! You're being a very bad person right now! People need other people!'

'Now, Typhon, you know that this space is under my discretion, correct? Even if you attempt to touch me and destroy my body, I can warp this field to become anything I wish for it to be.'

'B-but... but... ... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-'

As the Witch of Pride proceeded to make an unholy screech of frustration, you were drawn out of your sleep. 

'Echidna, can't you turn that off? I thought alarm clocks were bad, but this one forces you to wake up,' you complained.

'Ah, you are awake now? I would act surprised, but that was intentional. I have been confronted by Typhon for at least six hours now, so I assumed that you would not mind helping me get this child to stop whining.'

You paused for a second before settling back down, you hand crawling under your sleeping shirt to find the black pendant that rested beneath it.

'Yeah, that seems pretty fair. I'll be there in a sec.'

You grabbed the pendant, and in a flash, the dimly lit bedroom gave way to a Windows background that was occupied by an extra guest today.

When she saw you appear, Typhon's face lit up, all of her crocodile tears dissipating into nothingness. "(Y/n)! You came!"

She playfully stuck a tongue out at Echidna, who looked back with a glance of superiority.

Ignoring the older Witch's expression, Typhon ran toward you, arms outstretched. "(Y/n)! We had so much fun with Emi' yesterday, so I wanted to play some games with you too! I'm always watching you and 'Dona have a lot of fun, so it's my turn now!"

She slowed down as she neared you, adding, "Although some of the things you two watch are a bit sinful..."

You clicked your tongue, wagging your index finger as you did so. "I think you're talking about fanservice, in which case you're probably right, but what's the problem with that? You literally hang out with Sekhmet, so I see no problem there."

As Typhon contemplated the validness of your statement, you turned toward Echidna and asked, "So, you let Emilia in here yesterday while Roswaal was looking for you?"

The Witch of Greed's eye twitched as she broke eye contact. "Y-yes, indeed, I did. After a miniscule amount of self-reflection, I deduced that my current attitude towards Emilia would create more nuisances than attempting to resolve it."

You nodded your head with impressment. "So, you're finally over that 'I hate Emilia' phase?"

Echidna's head snapped back toward you. "Of course not! I despise that filth who has been carried by both you and Subaru! Without the two of you, her dreams would have been shattered, her goals forgotten after they are buried deep within her to keep the pain away!"

"So... I'm taking that as a no." You scratched your head. "And by the way, could you tell me why you hate her so much? I know that you've said no before, but-"

"(Y/N)! Stop it right now!"

This was the Witch of Wrath, Minerva, speaking, but you couldn't see where she was. You looked around, but she was nowhere to be seen.