The Sin Archbishop of Lust

"Kyahahahahaha! You rotten meats are looking so scared. It's wonderful! Kyahahaha!" Elsa and Meili's 'Mama' cackled.

This was bad.

'Echidna, how much longer?! The boss showed up before we defeated the minions! This is going to be difficult!'

'Stay on the defensive. This ground dragon is currently being strengthened by Akra, so I will not be long. Do not do anything reckless before the support group arrives.'

'Got it.'

"Garfiel," you called out while not taking your eyes off of the new enemy. "You can have Kurgan to yourself. I'll see what I can do against this new one."

Garfiel, out of your field of vision, nodded. Elsa did the same thing, not faltering in her ongoing fight with the previous Sword Saint.

A short distance back, Subaru gripped Beatrice's hand while Meili was frozen in place.

"When a pretty lady talks to you, compliment her!" the almost naked figure screamed. "I came to finish off the little meats that stopped loving me, so let me have some fun by hearing your cries! Kyahahahahaha!"

You stood up and faced her, ignoring the battles behind you. "If you insist... Archbishop of Lust."

Your allies were shocked to hear this name, but it only amused the figure. "Kyahahaha! This rotten meat must be a stalker! Of course he would know who this pretty lady is!" She wore a lewd smile as she stretched her arms out and exclaimed, "Yes! I am 'Mother', and I am also Capella Emerada Lugnica, the Sin Archbishop of Lust! Now, be good meats and scream while I kill you!"

The petite figure suddenly seemed to burst as it gave way to a new form... a huge, black dragon.

"Lugnica?!" Subaru yelled out, confused. The royal lineage was supposed to have died out, but this Archbishop was claiming that she was of royal blood.

"There was a girl by that name, I suppose," Beatrice explained to her contractor. "About fifty years ago, the princess with that name died, but a funeral wasn't held, in fact. She was a nasty person, so even Betty heard about her, I suppose. Now, El Vita, I suppose." Beatrice casted the spell that served to increase the effects of gravity on Capella, which should help you fight her.

"Fifty years..." Subaru mumbled, taken away by the apparent age of this new foe.

Meanwhile, you couldn't hear Subaru's conversation, so you hoped that he was doing something useful. Because there was now a black dragon that was easily ten times larger than you. "Scream!" a voice came from its throat as black flames came from the same location.

Not wanting to waste too much mana before Echidna came, you elected to dodge the flames instead of trying to counter them.

You leapt out of the way, and you were glad that you did so. Where the flames made contact with the ground, an abnormal fire blossomed. This fire was pure black, and it seemed like it wouldn't go out easily.

"You're being so boring! If you won't scream, then at least feel some pain! Meat bags like you aren't entertaining!" The dragon used its powerful wings that propelled it into the sky, searching for better prey. It didn't seem like El Vita was affecting it at all.

"No you don't!" you said. This was a situation that forced the use of a spell, so you used the most reliable one. After quickly drawing your main sword back out of its sheath, you chanted, "Crescent Moon!" 

The dragon couldn't veer away from the quick attack, and the spell became greater in length as it shot up. A moment after it left your blade, the spell sliced the black dragon in half, its two parts falling out of the way.