𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Lilith had dreamed about the day she stepped foot in the Capitol. The young blonde is bursting with excitement when it is announced they have almost arrived.

Her and William get in position behind Ember and Silas. As soon as those doors open, Lilith is beaming. She waves as everyone cheers for her. She becomes obsessed with the sound.

With a pep in her step, she gladly enters the grooming area. Since the girl from District two has a wealthy family, she is fairly clean. She is bathed, then waxed. She catches some of the groomers' eyes lingering on the scare on her ribs, but doesn't say anything to them, and they don't ask.

Lilith waits on the pristine white bed she was taken to after the grooming process. She looks around in awe. She is finally in the place she has been dying to see. Everything is more grand than she could imagine. Noticing every brush stroke of the painted walls, every stitch in the blanket, every little detail is observed.

The blonde's head snaps to the door as it opens. A brunette woman walks through the door, very dressed up. She looks exquisite.

"Hello, dear. My name is Julia Price, I am your stylist." The woman introduces herself, holding out her hand. Lilith immediately gets up and shakes it.

"I'm Lilith Monroe, it is very nice to meet you." She says with the biggest smile ever.

"You are so beautiful. I am going to have no trouble at all dressing you. I watched your reaping, you're so confident. That dress you wore was immaculate, I loved the satiny look." Lilith's face shines with pride that a Capitol stylist is complimenting her. "Let's get you ready for this parade."

─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Lilith runs her hands down the smooth white fabric hugging her body. There is gold beading around her waist and neckline, creating a sweetheart neckline. Her arms are exposed, and she has a flowing trail of white mesh down her back. Lilith looks divine.

"My, my, I am good." Julia praises her work. "You look amazing, darling."

"Thank you. This dress is amazing." Lilith breathes. She thought her wardrobe was good; it is nothing compared to the luxurious Capitol clothing.

"Knock 'em dead, my darling." The young stylist encourages. She can see the determination in Lilith's eyes. "You fit right in."

Those words make Lilith's confidence skyrocket. She fits in with the Capitol. Can you imagine? She hopes her parents watch the parade, proud that their daughter looks like she belongs.

The young blonde is brought to the carriages, along with William, who is sporting an all white suit with sporadic gold beading.

Silas is with the pair, giving them tips. Not that they're helpful in anyway, Lilith already knew to smile and wave.

"Just look happy. Smile, wave, whatever." Silas nonchalantly tells them.

"May I be honest with you?" Lilith questions as they stand by the carriage. The man nods to her, curious. "You're not a very good mentor." Silas looks taken aback by her comment.

"Look kid, I've been doing this for a while, a hell of a lot longer than you. Don't tell me how to do my job." The mentor points his finger in the young blonde's face. She pushes his hand away from her face, glaring at him.

"Don't put your hand in my face." She threatens, never breaking eye contact.

"Let's get on the carriage, yeah?" William suggests to the now fired up girl. He places his hand on her shoulder, to which she vigorously shrugs off.

"What is it with the man handling!" Lilith shouts, drawing attention from the other districts. She pushes past William and gets on the carriage. So much for using the fact that she's seen as helpless to her advantage.

William steps up beside the girl, who still has a glare on her face. He begins to open his mouth to speak, but Lilith puts her hand up.

"Don't say a word." She harshly spits. He hangs his head in defeat.

The signal goes off and the carriages are off. Lilith immediately flipping a switch and plastering on her grin. She begins to wave at the crowd. The crowd loves every minute of the parade, scoping out who they would be supporting this Annual Hunger Games.

Once all of the carriages reach the balcony overlooking them all, President Snow emerges to begin his speech. Lilith looks up at him as if he's God.

"Welcome everyone, especially the tributes, the Capitol welcomes you." The young blonde admires the man before her. "We salute to your courage, and your sacrifice. And we wish you, a happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor." She takes in President Snow's words, and savors them.

Then all of the carriages return to their place. William and Lilith step off and wait for their party to arrive. Some of the Careers come and introduce themselves to the District two tributes, including the pair from District four.

The District two and four tributes chat, before the four mentor comes to get his tributes.

"Alright, that's enough mingling." The very young mentor says. Lilith knows who he is, everyone does. Finnick Odair, Victor of last year's games.

"Oh, but we were just getting started." Lilith remarks to the boy her age, with a fake smile on her face. She doesn't know what it is, but there is something she doesn't like about Finnick.

"Shame, but we must be leaving." Finnick answers in the same tone as Lilith. He ushers his tributes away from the Careers. He takes one last glance at the young blonde, but it is anything but friendly. Lilith has irked Finnick. Maybe it was her attitude, or maybe her personality. Whatever it was, Finnick did not like it; he didn't like her.