• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •

Mike was shocked to see that side of her. He couldn't tell if she was messing with him or being truthful. "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked her.

Lilith gave him a small wink. "Because you annoyed me all these years. Garrett this, Garrett that. Blah blah blah." She spoke as she was glancing at him with a bit of amusement.

Mike noticed. "I've never done anything to you." He spoke as he watched her mouth for him to play along. Knowing then that she wasn't the one he was messing with.

Lilith laughed at him. "Oh please. You really think I'd fall for someone like you?"

William laughed behind her. "Ah, it feels great to have my daughter back and learning what she has to get done."

Lilith rolled her eyes since he wasn't able to see her do it. "Of course Dad." She spoke as she got up and smirked as she turned to him. "How else are we gonna be the best father-daugher duo to exist."

"Of course but if you want to do something then do it right. Like this." William spoke as he kicked Mike once more.

Mike was sent back before staying down. Not moving a muscle. Being knocked out cold by the metal in the foot.

Lilith flinched behind her father as she glanced at Mike. Wanting to run to him but she knew she had to backstab her father.

"Wake up children!" William yelled. "I have something for you to play with. This is gonna be so much fun."

Lilith stayed behind him. Crossing her arms and acting unbothered. Deep inside being disturbed.

"You don't have much time." The blonde boy spoke.

"Tell me how he has control."

"Look at the wall and you'll find what you need." The boy replied before leaving.

Lilith did as told before noticing what he had talked about.

"Little ones tell me you have a sister, Mike. She will absolutely love it here!" William spoke as he got a knife out. "You, you are done for boy." He added. Raising the knife up. "Farewell Michael Schmidt."

"Dad!"

"That's enough!" Vanessa spoke up at the same time as Lilith. "Drop the knife." She spoke. Aiming a gun at him.

"Lilith." William spoke.

Lilith walked over before standing infront of him. "Vanessa.. drop the gun."

"You're on his side?"

"I am." Lilith lied.

William listened as he laughed before glancing at them. "I have my loyal daughter."

Lilith walked closer to Vanessa. "Give me the gun." She spoke. "Do you trust me? Us?" She asked. Referring to her and Mike compared to her and William.

Vanessa hesitated before handing her the gun. "Make things right." She whispered.

Lilith nodded as she turned to face her father.

"About time. You're a little too old to be having temper tantrums Vanessa." William spoke as he held his hand out for the gun.

"I feel... great." Lilith spoke as she held the gun.

William listened as he removed the mask off. "Have you forgotten that you need to be loyal? Because they haven't."

"They're not loyal to you. You force them to do it."

"Mike! Please! Wake up." Abby shook her brother as she didn't want to lose him.