• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •

Vanessa lead them back to the front of the place where the stage resided. Turning the light on for the place as it made the place seem like it came to life.

Mike followed after Vanessa with Lilith. "What are the other reasons?" Mike asked.

"Huh?"

"Why you think I'm gonna quit my job?"

"Well, you tell me, is this somewhere you see yourself in ten, twenty years from now?" Vanessa asked. "I mean, what do I know. Maybe the benefits are great."

Mike scoffed hearing that from her.

"I didn't think so." Vanessa spoke as she continued to make her way to the stage. "Add to that the thing with those kids who went missing."

"W-what did you just say?" Mike asked.

"Prepare to have your mind blown." Vanessa smiled as she reached for a red button on the wall.

"Did you know about this?" Mike asked Lilith.

"I'll explain on the way home." Lilith spoke. Deapite not wanting to even talk about it. Watching as the curtains moved to the side.

Mike watched as he soon noticed that the animatronics began to move. Dancing and singing a song a bit familiar.

"When you close your eyes.. And you go to sleep.. And its down to the sound of a heartbeat.." Freddy sang.

"This... this is.."

"The best thing that you've seen in your entire life?" Vanessa asked.

"I can hear the things that you're dreaming about." The song continued in the background. "When you open up your-."

"Wanna dance?" Vanessa asked.

Mike listened as he glanced at Lilith. "Do you?" He asked.

Hearing the animatronics malfunction and the music die down. The curtains closing once more as Vanessa huffed a bit. "Maybe some other time." Walking past him and Lilith.

Mike immediately followed after her. "Wait. You- you said some kids went missing?"

"Sure. Back in the eighties." Vanessa replied.

"What happened to them?"

"It was big news. That's why the place shut down?" Vanessa spoke. Seeing that he still had no clue to what she was saying to him. "Wow.. you really didn't do your homework, did you? And you're both not even wearing your badges." She pointed out before walking off once more before going behind the counter. "Got it."

Walking back around as she approached Mike. Putting it on for him. "There you go." She spoke.

Lilith watched as she crossed her arms. "I'm sorry, do you need some privacy?" She spoke.

"Lilith." Mike spoke.

Lilith glanced at him before glancing back at her sister. She knew her sister was trying to get closer to Mike because of their father.

Mike stayed silent as he noticed her glance his way. He did like seeing when she got jealous as someone had to be doing something really touchy or flirty towards him to see that side of her.

"I am just giving him a badge." Vanessa spoke.

"I'm not stupid V. Now keep your hands off him. I mean it." Lilith warned her before grabbing Mike's hand. Pulling him to her.

Mike hid a small amused look at the moment. Staying behind her and forgetting about everything else. He liked it in a way.

"Relax. I'm not doing anything." Vanessa spoke. Raising her hands a bit in defense.