• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •

Mike grunted as he tried to grab his poster from the ceiling. Jumping on the bed at the moment. Hearing it creak as he huffed a bit. "Come on." He mumbled.

Abby walked to the doorway as she stood in front of it. "What are you doing?" She asked her brother.

Lilith watched her boyfriend from the doorway of their room. "Are you trying to get that down?" She asked as she had joined Abby.

Mike ripped a bit of the poster as he was annoyed that he couldn't take it down. Landing on his stomach before getting off the bed.

"Do you two need something?" Mike asked.

"No." Abby spoke.

"Hey. We don't mean to bother you." Lilith spoke.

Mike listened as he gave a small sigh before trying to apologize. Noticing something on Abby as he focused on them. "Abby."

"Yes?" She asked.

"Quit playing and take that off." Mike answered as he noticed her having his vest on. "We have to go to work."

"I know I'm coming with you." Abby replied.

"I thought it looked cute on her." Lilith chimed in.

"Don't encourage her." Mike glanced at his girlfriend before glancing at Abby.

"I am coming with you." Abby spoke up once more.

"No, you're not." Mike replied to her. "Give me the vest."

"No." Abby spoke up.

"Give me that vest back now." Mike repeated as he bowed forward a bit to her level.

Abby did the same as him as she glanced at him. "I'm coming with you." She continued.

Lilith listened to them both before shaking her head slightly. Knowing it was another one of their sibling moments.

"I want to go with you." Abby spoke up.

"Abby." Mike spoke as he knew that he couldn't take her with them.

"I don't want to stay here with Max." Abby argued.

"Abby stop." Mike huffed a bit.

"Hello?" Max asked as she noticed the house was a bit empty looking before hearing the small commotion going on.

"Abby stop." Mike continued.

"No! You can't make me!" Abby raised her voice.

"Yes, I can." Mike replied.

"No, its mine."

"Abby give him the vest." Lilith spoke up lightly.

"Hello??" Max asked again as she could hear them in the home. Wondering what was going on at the moment as she removed her wet coat. Hearing Abby scream.

"Let go!" Abby screamed.

Max watched as Mike carried Abby out of his room. Walking across to the young girl's room. Seeing Lilith following after him.

"Abby, Abby stop." Mike spoke.

"Let go! No! No!" Abby yelled.

"Abby. Stop, Abby."

"No! He's taking my vest!" Abby yelled as she peaked her head out to ask Max for help. "I'm keeping it!"

"No."

Mike soon walked out of Abby's room as he had Lilith over his shoulder. "Abby's all yours." He spoke to Max before heading into his room and shutting the door.