• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •

Family is supposed to be a bond that no one can break. That they're the one's who are meant to be there for you. Meant to care for you. However, not every parent deserves to be one. Not when they hurt their children for any reason.

Two figures sitting across from one another with a drink on the table. Familiar with one another but feeling like they didn't know the person in front of them.

Silence filling the small space between the two of them as they drank from their cups. Setting them down at the same time. Like parent and child. Destined to be stuck by the blood they share.

A father who looked at his daughter. In his eyes she was back to being a little girl and calling for him to check for monster under her bed. Having no worries and trusting him to keep her safe.

Across from him being the daughter that saw him as nothing but what he really was. The monsters she used to see under the bed. Not trusting him with anything about her life anymore. Eyes that once looked at him with admiration now holding a look of hate.

"You hate me that much, huh?" The man asked her.

"What's there to like about you?" The girl asked and crossed her arms.

"We are family. We have to stick together. We can be exactly like before." He replied. "I'm doing this for us all."

"No." The girl replied. "You're doing it because you're sick. A normal father wouldn't be doing what you did."

"Come back home." The man spoke as he ignored her comment.

"I'm not going back to you and your sick plans. I pity you but you will not have me under your control as well." She spoke before getting up.

The man got up and grabbed her wrist immediately.

The girl yanking herself out of his hold as she turned to him. "I am not going to be a puppet for you to use as you please. If you try to stop me again I will forget your my father at all." She warned before leaving the diner they had met up at before heading down the street and spotting the car she had become familiar with.

Getting into the passengers seat and buckled up. Leaning back against the seat.

"You okay?" The guy in the driver's seat asked his girlfriend.

"I'm okay." She reassured as she smiled his way a bit. "Let's head home." She spoke at the moment.

The guy gave a small smile back before nodding and driving away. Not having seeing who her father was. Something she knew was for the better. Knowing how her father was. Unaware that her own father was the one who had taken her boyfriend's brother years ago. For now only focusing on getting back home.