• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •

"I made a mistake!" Mike yelled out. He wanted them to know he wouldn't be giving them anyone else that he held close to his heart. He would never change Abby for just a dream. That wasn't the life he wanted for any of them. "Please! I don't want this! Do you hear me?!"

Glancing around the woods he was still in. Not having woken up yet. "You will leave Abby alone!" He yelled once more to make his point clear. Hearing the mechanical whirring now as the kids ran back and forth on him from any direction.

Hearing the whispers of the kids saying his sister's name over and over again. "Stay away from my sister!" He yelled at them. His breathing getting heavy as he didn't know what they would try next.

Getting sliced by the boy with the bunny ears. Hissing as he could feel the pain. Covering the wound and seeing blood. Glancing up immediately once more. Getting attacked by Chica next and followed by Freddy and Foxy.

Taking turns on slashing at him. Whispering Abby over and over again once more. Foxy taking another slash at the back of his leg and making him fall onto one knee.

Staying down as he was in a lot of pain. Knowing know that the cuts would appear outside of his dream. Still not sure how it was possible as he could hear them calling out to Abby before waking up at last.

Being chained to a chair as he began to panic when a deadly mask was inching forwards. Ready to kill him if it got too close.

"Mike!"

"Lilith!" Mike spoke as he glanced over. His hand alrwady working on one of the screws.

Lilith rushed over before trying her best to help him get free. Pulling a bolt out of the cuff as he got it free before watching as he pressed the button to release himself from the hold and managing to escape on time.

Landing on her as he didn't press his body weight down on her. Glancing at her immediately as he noticed the wounds even in the dark room. "Are you okay?" He asked. Panting heavily from being so close to death.

"I'm fine.. what about you?" She asked.

"Not as good as I am with you."

"Save the cheesy stuff for later. We need to get out of here."

Mike nodded his head as his eyes stayed glued to her. He didn't want to let go in fear that she wasn't really for him.

"Come on, Mike." Lilith spoke. Getting up from her spot before helping him up.

Mike immediately got up after her as well before holding her closer and carrying her. Ignoring his wounds as he rushed out of the room.

"Mike put me down so we can run away faster."

"You're hurt."

"So are you. Now put me down."

"Just let me do this-.." Trailing off once he saw the dead bodies stuffed in some of the old unused suits.

"Mike. Come on."

"Right.." He mumbled and rushed a bit more. Limping away from the scene.

Lilith noticed as she forced herself out of his hold. Grabbing his hand as she immediately looked for a door to get out.

Mike didn't lose his grip on hers as she lead the way. Glancing around them constantly and being on alert the whole way.

Running down the hall with flickering lights as they spotted the exit together. Lilith could tell they were being chased again as she reached the door first. Trying to open it but to no avail.

"What?"

"It won't open." Lilith replied.

"What the hell do we do now?" Mike asked. Desperately trying the door even if it was still locked. He didn't want her to die there because of him.

Foxy being the one not too far behind them as his humming filled the hall they were in. His shadow plastered on the wall as he walked closer. Standing at the end of the hall once he spotted the two of them. Standing very still and eerily watching them.

Mike kept trying at the door as Foxy began to run at them. His first instinct being to grab his girlfriend and covering her to make sure he didn't get her as he jammed the door with his back. Unaware that the door had opened for them and saved them just in time.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Jane was still at the home and watching Abby since Mike had gone out. Knocking on the young girl's door. "Abby. Come on. You can't stay in there forever." She spoke.

"You're not Lilith! Go away!" Abby spoke up. Still fuming about the whole situation.

"Suit yourself. She's not coming back anyways." Jane spoke before walking away from the door completely. Heading back to the living room to watch tv. Unaware of the mechanical whirring behind her and the animatronic.

Abby stayed in her room as she didn't want to do anything else. Hearing a loud thud coming from outside as she got startled. Leaving her things on her bed before heading out of the room. "Freddy?" She asked once she noticed the animatronic in the house. Rushing over almost instantly.

"Not freddy." The blonde boy spoke as he smiled. "They're all waiting for you." He added. "It's time to go play."

Abby smiled as she nodded. Heading back to her room as she packed her bag and got her jacket to wear. Walking back before catching sight of her aunt.

The blonde boy laughing a bit. "Silly Aunt Jane. She fell asleep."

Abby listened as she didn't think too much about it. "How do we get there?" She asked.

The boy already had an idea as Abby left the house with the animatronic and got into the taxi. Laughing a bit when she watched him get scared with who she was with bit still managed to get him to drive them where they needed to go.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Mike had been unconscious for a while until he slowly regained his consciousness and noticed he wasn't at the Pizzeria anymore. Seeing he was in a stretcher and patched up. His hand reaching for the bandage around on of his wounds.

"Careful." Vanessa spoke as she noticed he was awake. "I managed to stop the bleeding but it's most likely that you'll need stitches." She informed.

"Where are we?" Mike asked. "Lilith."

"Police supply outpost." Vanessa spoke. "As for Lilith.. she's waiting outside. She couldn't see you so hurt."

"I want to see her. Right now."

"Lilith." Vanessa spoke as she opened the door. "He's awake."

Lilith rushed inside before walking over to him. "Mike." She sighed in relief. Having changed and had her wounds treated by Vanessa. "God, you scared me."

"You scared me." Mike spoke as he hugged her. Pulling her onto the stretcher with him.

Lilith didn't mind it one bit as she laid with him. Doing her best to not tear up. "I can't believe you're here again."

"I'm just happy you're safe with me again. I won't let anyone else take you away from me again." He spoke. Placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"We still have something to do Mike."

"We have to save Abby." Mike finished for her. "And we will."

"Of course we will." Lilith spoke.