• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •

Lilith glanced around at the moment as she noticed the old style the place had. Reaching out to touch something before feeling her hand being grabbed. Jumping slightly at being startled and hitting the culprit.

Mike groaned as he took the hit before letting go of her hand and placing a hand on his stomach and chest.

Lilith immediately turned to him right away. "O-oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" She spoke up. "Are you okay?" She asked with worry.

Getting no answer from him as Mike was catching his breath. Placing his hands on his knees.

"M-mike?" Lilith asked.

"I-i wasn't trying to scare you. You really know how to pack a punch though." Mike finally spoke once he was able to speak.

"I learned it for self-defense." Lilith lightly admitted.

"It sure is effective." Mike admitted back as he stood back up straight.

"Was there something you needed?" Lilith asked.

"I was coming for you. I thought you were lost or something." Mike replied.

"Oh, um, no. I was just taking a look around. I made sure to lock the door and double checked any other entrance was too so we should have an easy- mphf!" Patting Mike's shoulders.

Mike held her close to him as his other hand covered her mouth a bit. "I need to say something before I regret anything else." He spoke. "Will you listen to me if I remove my hand from your mouth?"

Thinking about the choice she had to make before giving into his request. Nodding her hand as she felt him remove his hand from her mouth.

His hand staying on her waist as he glanced at her. "I am an idiot for lashing out at you and our relationship. I was stupid to say that and let it get to my head. I truly am sorry about what was said and done. You don't have to forgive me or anything like that."

"I wasn't planning on to." Lilith spoke at his small comment at the end.

Mike listened to her as he gave a small nod. "I understand if you wish to keep things this way."

"Mike I don't want to wake up and not see you besides me. To have us break up. I care about Abby a lot and she likes me but I want us to be able to hold hands a-and do cute couple things. Not everyday but at least for once in a while."

Listening to her as he did his best to remain calm. "I understand. So I want us to give it another go at this and try to work things out together. As a team." Mike spoke as he held out his hand for her to take.

Her eyes glanced down at the hand extended towards her. Letting out a small breath. Reaching out before taking his hand. "Alright. I'll give you another chance." She spoke. "But I am still upset with you."

"I understand and am willing to make it up to you." Mike spoke. "I promise."

"Better keep your promise them Mr. Schmidt." Lilith spoke.

"I like it when you call me Mike."

"You will be called Mr. Schmidt until I am not upset with you."

"Really? That long?" Mike asked.

"Really." Lilith replied. "We have a shift to be doing now so lead the way."

Mike huffed softly as he held her hand and lead her to the employee's room with the cameras he had turned on.

Lilith glanced around the room before noticing he had already turned things on. Seeing how the room was very old. "So this is it?"

"I guess so. We just have to keep people out and not ruin the place." Mike explained.

"Sounds easy enough." Lilith spoke. "I can't imagine someone wanting to come into this place." Grabbing one of the lights from the table. "I will go explore."

"I'll come with you." Mike spoke.

"No. I am fine on my own. Someone needs to stay on the cameras after all." Lilith glanced at him.

"Fine.. but if anything happens you need to scream to me. I'll come and find you." Mike spoke as he glanced back at her. "I don't know if anyone could be around here. He did mention drunks would break in."

Lilith listened to him at the moment. "Alright then. I will scream your name if I'm in any danger but I doubt it." She spoke. "Keep your eyes on the monitors."

"Yes ma'am." Mike spoke.

A small amused look replaced her serious features. Pulling her hand away. "I'll be right back." She spoke with a small teasing tone before walking past him and heading out the door.

Mike listened to her as he watched her go. Giving a slight smile at the teasing tone before he turned away from the entrance door.

Taking a seat as he glanced at the cameras. Seeing her walk around and seeing no one else. Relaxing that they would be safe for the night with no issues.

Lilith shined her light around before glancing around. Remembering the things she used to see since she used to go there as a kid before it was closed down. Heading into the open space that held seatings and claw machines. Shining her light towards the stage as she made her way over.

Mike leaned back in his seat as he had gotten his medication out. Taking it like usual before putting his headphones on. Glancing at the screens before closing his eyes.

His body relaxing as he listened to the familiar nature sounds he played. Every time he slept listening to the same sounds that would take him back to the same memory he couldn't forget.

Unaware that her boyfriend had fallen asleep she walked up the steps to the stage. Opening them a bit before seeing three animatronics on stage. Not moving or looking like they even worked.

A small shaky breath leaving her as she shone her light on them one by one. Keeping the curtains open and stepping closer. It had been a long time that she had seen them. Reaching out to touch one and seeing how it seemed a bit clean for an animatronic that had been looked up for years.

To her, she assumed that the old guards had taken good care of them and keeping them clean. Cleaning her finger on her jeans before turning her back to them. Glancing around the room with her light once more.

Behind her one of the animatronics named Bonnie blinking and glancing at the back of the young woman on stage with them.

Lilith stood still for a second before getting off the stage and closing the curtains again. Leaving the animatronics alone and heading back to the security room. Feeling a bit uneasy being alone.

Walking into the room to see that her boyfriend had fallen asleep on her. Trying not to wake him up but not wanting to do the shift alone as she gave him a light shake to the shoulder and having no response from him.