• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •

Mike was against her plan. Holding her hand in his. "Lilith, please. We can think of something else."

"Mike. I have to do what is right. This is what is right and something that was meant to happen."

"It's dangerous. I just got you back. You can't. I-i..."

"We don't have time for the back and forth. I'm doing it." Lilith spoke. "I'm not going to let him take Abby too. I'm not a kid anymore. I am able to stop him for once. So don't try to talk me out of it because I'm not going to listen." She stood her ground.

Mike listened to her speak as he knew that she wouldn't change her mind. Not even for him. "Fine." He finally chose to agree. "But I will always be on your left. If you need me.. just say my name. You aren't going to be fully alone. Got it?"

"Fine. As long as you don't get involved without me calling for your help."

"Deal." Mike spoke as he squeezed her hand.

Vanessa watched them from her spot. Not saying much as she knew that they were meant to be. "You two... are really something else. Despite your arguments and heated moments.. you find your way back to one another."

Lilith glanced over. "We're not perfect. We have our moments and when they pass we talk or just be there for one another. We know that things can be said when we are really not in a good mood."

"Which is why you two are perfect for one another. Like the way you two fit as puzzle pieces."

"Thanks.." Mike spoke a bit lightly. "Are you going to help us now?" He asked.

Vanessa thought about it before walking over. "Electricity. That is your main key." Vanessa spoke as she set a few things down nearby. Picking one of them up. "These are the one's we use for animal control." Placing it down on the stretcher for him. "There's also a taser in your belt. It won't be doing any permanent damage but it can mess with the animatronic circuitry." She informed.

"It can hopefully buy us some time." Lilith mumbled as she picked up the long taser. Glancing up at her sister. "You... you could come with us, you know.."

"No." Vanessa rejected the offer instantly. She didn't have the strength that her sister had to face their father like that.

"Vanessa."

"You owe it to me and you owe it to them." Mike chimed in.

"No. I can't. You don't understand." She spoke as she stood up and headed towards the table. "If he's there I-.. i won't be of any use so just leave without me. There's nothing I can provide into your plans."

"He really messed you up, didn't he?"

"I did warn you Michael. I told you family life wasn't the best. It wasn't easy amd my father.. he came the monster under the bed they told you to watch out for." Lilith replied.

Vanessa listened as she could still hear the faint screams from her memories. Haunting her as if they would never leave her side. "Take these." She spoke and handed him her car keys. "Go save her."

Mike held the keys before getting the tazers and heading out towards the parked police car in front. Getting inside immediately after getting Lilith into the passanger seat. Driving off as he sped down the empty road.

"Mike..."

"Hm?"

"Whatever happens tonight.. you know I love you right?"

"Don't... don't say it like it's a goodbye. I want to do something after this is all over and we will all make it out. Okay?"

"I know.. I just want you to know that I love you. I'm sorry about hiding so many things and that fight we had. I wanted to keep you both safe and I've failed."

"No... no you didn't. I was the one who chose to talk with them and like an idiot decided to give her away. I should've done better. I'm her brother. What kind of brother does that?"

"You were fooled."

"I could've seen past it."

"It's not as easy as you think."

"I just want things to feel normal again. Your dad-."

"He's not my dad anymore. I warned him that if he came near me again he'd regret it. I will hurt him just as much as he hurt me and hurt my friends. They didn't deserve that and know I have to live knowing what he did."

"I understand." Mike spoke as he held her hand. Seeing the pizzeria up close. "Let's being hell to him."

"Let's do it." She spoke.

Mike smiled a bit before driving past Freddy's and going around. Parking in the side before doing as Vanessa said. Finding them a way in through an outlet vent she had told them about.

"The best way inside.." Lilith spoke as she let out a shaky breathe. "Ready?"

"Ready." Mike replied as he went inside first to keep her out of any harm they could encounter. Crawling further in before feeling her follow in after him. Reaching the main stage as he got a clear shot of Chica taking Abby away towards the back. "No!" He spoke as he banged on the vent gate.

Hitting it again as he broke it off before huffing. Helping Lilith out and up from the floor before sneaking quietly over and closer to the stage.

Lilith gave him a small head nod as her thanks. Noticing Bonnie trying to tell Freddy they were there. Grabbing his hand and pulling him to her before hiding just in time to avoid being seen by Freddy.

Mike caught his breath as he stayed with her. Noticing how close she had gotten before shaking his head and staying alert and focused. Glancing at her before his eyes met with hers.

'What?' She quietly mouthed since Freddy was still watching their hiding spot.

'N-nothing.' Mike mouthed back.

'You're turning red.' She quietly replied.

'I-it's just hot in here.'

'If you say so.' Lilith spoke. Staying hidden before giving him a small quick kiss. Pulling away when she felt Freddy going back to his song.

Mike blushed as she had kissed him and he had loved it. Focusing much better than before as he held her hands. "What's the plan?" He whispered to her as he spotted Abby.

Lilith glanced around before pointing at the bucket. "We use that on Bonnie and Freddy. Take them down first."

"Chica, where are we going?" Abby asked as she was led to the back room. Confused on why she was there. Growing scared and worried once the door was shut behind them..

Mike listened to Lilith as he moved away from her. Staying out of sight and grabbing the bucket. Lifting it before he spilled it on the stage floor. Watching it travel and touch both animatronics.

Lilith waited as she crouched and got closer to the small exit Chica had taken Abby through. Waiting for Mike as she peeked a bit.

Mike raised the taser gun before aiming at the water. Shooting as he took them both down without much of a struggle.

Lilith immediately stood up before rushing out and down the hall. "Abby!" She yelled.

Chica was in the room with Abby. Simply standing still and blinking. Her gaze focused on the animatronic on the floor.

"Chica. I don't like this." Abby spoke.

Chica didn't do much until her eyes began to glow. Picking up the young girl with ease.

Abby yelled as she was being picked up. It had been so sudden and she was scared. She didn't like what was happening on bit.