• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ* • •

Lilith drove back home carefully. Keeping her focus on him and the road. Her hand moving slowly up and down his thigh to tease him. Hearing his small groans and whimpers.

Parking the car into the spot like usual as he immediately got out and walked around. Opening the door before helping her out. Throwing her over his shoulder as he locked the car and headed inside.

"M-mike put me down."

"No. Thanks for last night Max." He added before leaving down the hall and locking the door.

"M-mike."

"I've got you." Mike replied to her before he walked to their bed. Carrying her normally before sitting down and keeping her on his lap.

Getting a small glint in her eyes before getting back at him as she rolled her hips against his. The audible moans from him making her smile in amusement.

His hands immediately grabbing her waist as he laid back. Keeping her above him. "Lil~."

Lilith smiled his way before moving her hands to his stomach. Letting them rest there for a second before moving them away. Earning herself a whine from him. Reaching for the hem of her shirt as she took it off and threw it to the side.

Mike hummed as he watched her. Thrusting his hips upwards a bit as they both groaned. Holding her waist a bit more as he grinded against her a bit more.

Flipping their position as he immediately pinned her down. Removing his sweater and throwing it aside. His hands gently moving to her back as he unclipped her bra and threw it aside.

His lips attaching onto her neck as he marked her as his eagerly. Doing his best to keep his voice down. Leaving his marks a bit more visible than the last time.

"M-mike~ don't leave any marks.."

"Too late.." Mike mumbled as he focused on his marks on his neck before moving down to her chest.

Lilith moved her hand into his hair as she pulled him closer. Her free hand moving down as she unbuckled his belt. Pulling it off and throwing it aside before unbuckling his jeans.

Mike stopped his movements on her chest as he felt her hand grab his shaft. Moving his hips into her hand as he groaned.

Moving her hand up and down as she made sure that he felt good too. Feeling him thrust into her hand. Having her free hand pull him to her before kissing him deeply.

Small whines leaving Mike as he closed his eyes tightly. "Fuck Lilith- I'm so..~."

Lilith listened before pulling her hand away from him.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Well our fun is just starting."

"I will get you back for your teasing."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Are you challenging me?"

"Maybe I am."

Mike had a small gleam in his eyes before removing her jeans. Throwing them aside with the remainder of the rest of their clothing. Giving her no time to react and thrusting into her deeply.

Covering her mouth as she moaned. Hearing her muffled moans from under him as he smiled amused. "Not such a tease now, are you?" He asked.

Lilith listened as she flipped him over once more. Being above as she immediately moved her hips. Hearing him moan as she covered his mouth with her hand.

Squirming under her as he wanted to touch her before feeling her other hand pin his own hands above his head. "Don't even think about it." She whispered into his ear. Making her way down his jaw before marking down his neck.

He squirmed as he felt the marks being made by her. Not complaining as he threw his head back onto their pillows. Moaning her name as quietly as possible to avoid waking up Abby.

Leaving marks on his collarbone before leaving a few on his shoulders as she moved along. Further down his chest as she marked his chest and stomach. Leaving those mark more visible than any of the others as she sat up a bit.

Her hand tracing her work on him. Feeling him immediately lean into her touch. Watching his chest rise and fall quickly before chuckling. "I thought you were going to get me back." She teased.

Mike gathered his breathe before shoving her onto the bed lightly. "I will." He spoke. Leaning his chest into her back. "You are quite in trouble." He mumbled. Leaving pecks on her shoulders before thrusting into her deeply. Keeping his pace fast immediately.

Lilith moaned quietly as she gripped the sheets beneath them. Her breathing quickening as she glanced at him over her shoulder. "Mike~." She softly spoke his name.

Hearing her say his name in such state made him falter for a second. Leaning closer as he captured her lips and continued with his quick pace. Letting one of his hands roam her chest as the other immediately roamed downwards.

Pulling away from the kiss, Mike moved her hair to the side. Leaving marks and gentle bite mark on her back. Slowing his thrusts down a bit as he heard a small whine escape her. Chuckling as he turned her to face him. Resuming his thrusts as he watched every little reaction he earned from her.

Leaving more marks and bite along as he didn't seem to want to leave her without any. A small curse leaving her as he focused on her. Only her and what he has wanted to do to her since back in the car.

Running her hand through his hair as she soon gripped it gently. Pulling him into another heated kiss between them. Bitting his lower lip as she was still teasing him.

Mike moved his hands to her waist before slamming into her as he would get back at her for her countless teases. Including her moment of jealousy he deeply enjoyed.

"Don't stop Mike~." Lilith hummed into the kiss shyly.

"I wasn't planning to Sweetheart." Mike replied. Picking up his pace between them and enjoying their moment. Making sure he would leave her breathless and more.

Lilith hummed as she kept her tone low. Keeping her hand in his hair before her hands migrated to his back. Leaving nail marks behind.

He could feel the sting of the aftermath but he didn't care. He liked it and how it had been from her. His hand rubbing her waist as he buried his nose into the crook of her neck. "Marry me.." He mumbled. Mostly to himself.

"Hm?" Lilith asked as she had heard him a bit.

Mike opened his eyes as he moved his head back. Continuing to thrust into her before blushing. "Marry me." He spoke.

Lilith was surprised by his words as she glanced at him. "I will." She finally spoke. Hearing him let out a shaky sigh of relief.

It made him happy to think about before focusing on making her feel good. Thrusting a few more times before they released together. Panting as they lay besides one another. Covered by their blanket.

"Did you mean it?" Mike asked.

"Mean what?"

"Your answer to me."

"I mean it a lot Mike Schmidt."

"Well then.." Mike spoke as he reached into his night stand. "I know it's very simple and bland.. I will get you a better one some-."

"I love it." Lilith spoke. Glancing at the simple silver ring.

Mike smiled before placing it on her ring finger. "To us."

"To us." Lilith smiled happily.