• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •

After eating breakfast Lilith got up from her seat before walking Mike to the door. Wathing as he held her hands gently.

"I will see you later tonight." Mike spoke softly.

Lilith smiled a bit as she nodded. "I'll see you tonight." She replied.

Mike smiled at her as he though about it before leaning closer to her. Giving her a gentle kiss.

Lilith closed her eyes as she retured the kiss. Pulling away a bit as she bit her lower lip.

Mike noticed as he removed his hands. Knowing that she was his weakness. "I'll get going now. Bye."

"Bye. Have a great day today." Lilith spoke.

Mike nodded before waving as he walked out of the house to head to his car.

Lilith waved back as she chuckled at him. Seeing how clumsy he got with his car keys. Finding it adorable as she could help but smile at the scene.

Mike felt his cheeks warm up. Flustered and unable to open his car for a moment before managing to do so and getting inside. Waving once more before driving out of the driveway.

Lilith laughed lightly to herself before waving back until he was out of sight. Walking back into the home as she glanced at Abby. "I guess this means we can start drawing. Right after I clean up."

Abby listened as she glanced at her before giving a small pout. Wanting to draw in that instant. It was one of her favorite things to do.

Lilith noticed. "You can help me clean up. We'll finish faster and have more time to draw. How does that sound?"

Abby thought about it as she glanced at the older female in front of her. "Okay." Abby soon replied.

"No." Max spoke. "I'm sure you can handle a few dishes and cleaning a table, right Lilith?"

Lilith smiled so she wouldn't upset Abby with their back and forth bickering. "Of course not. I can handle a lot of things. Which reminds me, how are you handling yet another rejection?" She asked. Cleaning up the table and collecting the dishes.

Abby helping out either way as she collected the cups that had been used. She didn't mind helping as long as she was done quickly to draw.

Max clenched her jaw a bit. "Trust me. He won't be interested in you for long." She spoke.

Lilith smiled. "You don't know me or him then." She spoke as she got started washing the dishes. Making sure she missed nothing and got every dish washed and set aisde to dry. Drying her hands and helping Abby finish cleaning.

Abby beamed when they were done. Running down the hall to her room. Grabbing as many pieces of paper she could and her crayons before running back. Tripping a bit after reaching the living room.

Lilith caught her with ease as she sighed in relief. "You okay kid?" She asked and helped her stand up again.

"I'm fine." Abby spoke lightly before setting her things on the coffee table. "We can draw now, right?" She asked.

Lilith smiled as she nodded. "We can." She spoke.

"Are you going to stay dressed in his shirt all day?" Max asked as she sat down away from Lilith.

"Yes. It's comfortable and I like his scent. I also get to show off how we are together." Lilith spoke. Thanking Abby for the pieces of paper given to her. Sitting down next to Abby.

Abby ignored their bickering as she knew what they were fighting over her brother even though Lilith was someone she liked for her brother.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Mike was at work like usual. Being a security at a mall not to far from his home. Keeping his head clear as he walked around. Deciding to make a small quick stop at an ice cream store.

The worker of the ice cream store who greeted seemed to know him well. Wondering when he would bring his sister around again. Turning her back to him as she continued to talk while getting his ice cream.

Mike didn't reply to much of what she was talking about. Spacing out as he turned to glance around his surroundings. Still working at the moment before a small scene caught his attention. Watching what seemed to be like a kidnapping in his eyes. Growing alert when a man began to drag away a young boy.

The scene before him triggering a memory from years ago as he immediately left the shop. Running off and past other people.

"Hey! Stop right there!" Mike yelled as he continued to run. Hoping he would make it in time. He didn't want to see another child being taken if he could avoid it.

Reaching the two as he tackled the man into the fountain behind him. Raising his fist and hitting the guy repeatedly before hearing the young boy speak up.

"Dad!" The young boy yelled. Standing aside in horror at what was happening to his father.

Mike stopped as he was about to hit the guy again. Glancing over at the scared boy before realizing that he had made a mistake. Knowing that mistake would screw up a few things for him.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Lilith had gotten a call about what had happened at the mall. Getting changed into something more appropriate before getting her things as she rushed out of the room. "Max, I don't like you but I need to head out for a bit." She spoke

"I'm her babysitter. It's what I do. Where are you going anyways? To sneak away to meet a secret boyfriend?" Max replied to her.

Lilith huffed before turning to her. "If you must know, something happened at the mall with Mike. I am heading over right now."

"Fine." Max spoke as she heard before nodding. "I'll watch her." She added.

"Thank you." Lilith spoke before leaving the home. Walking all the way in a hurry. Wondering what had happened and worried that Mike had probably been hurt.

It took her a while as she soon arrived to the police station and walking inside. Walking to the front before spotting Mike sitting to the side and rushed over. "Mike!" She spoke as sighed in relief a bit to see he was fine.

Mike glanced up as he was a bit surprised at seeing her there before getting up from his seat and hugging her immediately. "I-i didn't mean to.." He spoke.

"I know." Lilith spoke. "I know." She rubbed his back in their small hug together. She knew he was still in shock as he wouldn't be the type to hurt anyone just for fun like other people. Simply holding one another in their embrace before waiting to see what would happen.