• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ* • •

Mike walked into the room before shutting the door. Noticing his girlfriend had changed into one of his shirts only. Keeping the door closed and locked as he walked over to his side of the bed. Removing his sweater before setting it aside along with his vest and shirt. Shoes resting in their proper spot before he changed into his pajama pants only.

Climbing into bed with her as he knew she wasn't in deep sleep. He had known her for far too long to know how she was. Acting innocently as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Mikey.."

"Lily." Mike replied with a teasing tone hearing her.

"Go to sleep." Lilith spoke softly.

"I can't. Abby is asleep and we have some time alone." Mike spoke back to her lightly. "We should try at least once for a baby." He added.

Lilith listened as she kept her eyes closed. Tilting her head a bit when she felt his pecks on her neck and shoulder. "Mike.."

"Lily."

"It's so early in the morning and we had an intimate moment not to long ago." She shyly spoke.

"But we weren't trying then."

"You are adorable." Lilith mumbled. Enjoying the warmth of their bed. Feeling his hands on her waist and resting respectfully there. Making her shift before facing him.

Admiring her blue gaze piercing his brown ones. His heart swelling at the sight of her.

"You really want to give it a try now?" Lilith asked.

"I do." Mike was genuine about his decision. He had found his person. His other half. With her, he wanted to place the world in her hands and start his own small family with her.

Glancing at her as he knew that he would respect the choice she made. Waiting as patiently as he could. His hand rubbing her waist.

"Let's give it a go Mikey." Lilith soon replied after thinking about her options. "We're both ready and we might not have another shot at it for a long time." She joked.

Mike grinned as he couldn't help it but feel happy and excited they were about to try to have a young one. Keeping his hands on her waist before letting them roam up the shirt she was wearing. Watching her react to his touches as it made him feel proud to be the one she reacted that way for.

Keeping her close as his hands continued to roam her. His lips attaching onto her neck in light pecks before tracing over the marks he had done before. Lifting her shirt up before focusing on her chest. Wanting to make her happy.

Her hand immediately wrapping into his hair as she pulled him closer to her as she hummed at his touches. Keeping herself as quiet as she could.

Mike gently continued with his actions before moving back up to her neck. His hands holding her thighs before lining himself up against her. Giving a light thrust in before taking his time. He wanted their first try to be gentle and lovely for them. Hand hands staying on her thighs.

Lilith buried her nose into his neck while her hand dug further into his hair. Her other hand gripping his shoulder.

Giving small deep thrusts at a decent pace between. Mike was happy to move faster for her if she wanted but he could tell that they were both enjoying their love making moment.

Keeping things light compared to their other times. Still able to make her pleased with his thrusts as he was wearing a smirk on his lips.

"W-what?" Lilith asked asked shyly.

"Nothing.. just happy knowing you won't look at anyone else this way."

Lilith blushed at his words before shaking her head lightly. "Never planned on it. I knew I'd make you mine one day." She spoke before moaning quietly.

"Is that so?" He asked with a groan as he continued to thrust his hips.

"Mhm." A moan leaving her quietly. "I knew the moment I walked into your classroom that I wouldn't hesitate."

"I thought you wanted to be friends."

"I did.." Lilith closed her eyes tightly at a wave of pleasure. "But you were a shining light in my life and you were everything. I liked you more than I've liked anyone else. I just felt something for you." She moaned quietly.

Mike blushed listening to her. Enjoying the sight before him as he thrusted into her deeply. Keeping the fast pace between them. Small curses leaving him. "I am glad I'm not the only one who thought that way." He groaned before keeping his hands to her waist. Moving only one of them to the headboard above them. Keeping himself focused.

Listening to her moans as he was losing more of his control. "After all this time and you're the only one who can make me feel this way. Make me this desperate for you." He mumbled into her ear. "I will make sure to give you enough to have you carry our child."

Lilith blushed as she was focused on the pleasure that she was getting from him. "F-fuck Mike.." She whispered. "I won't be able to take anymore if you talk like that." She hummed.

"Like what?" Mike asked innocently.

"You know like what." Lilith huffed shyly.

"I don't know." Mike spoke as he smirked a bit. "Is it me talking about how you make me feel or is it the way I'm going to make sure you carry our child? I prefer the second choice." He continued.

Lilith hummed as she turned her head to the side. Enjoying the moment with him before pulling him closer by the neck. Leaning up a bit as she captured his lips in hers at the moment. Feeling him kiss back before wrapping her arms around his neck to keep him in place.

He didn't mind it at all. Her warmth made him feel good in many ways. Her touch ignited a fire he never wanted to put out. Thrusting a bit more and wanted to hold back from releasing since he wanted their first try to be memorable. To make their first try a success. Both releasing at the same times before panting and gathering their breath.

Mike staying inside her as he didn't mind it. Giving lighter thrusts for their high moment before soon stopping but not pulling out. Staying in her arms, comfortable with his actions. His hands reaching for her stomach before placing his lips against her stomach in a light kiss. "I really want to have a family with you." He whispered before laying besides her to rest together.