Rift

TWO DAYS LATER

SINGH MANSION

After having some yummy Biryani for dinner,Haseena felt she has over eaten and went to the garden to take a little stroll while Anubhav went back to his room.

As he entered the room he found Riddhima standing there gazing at the huge photoframe of Anuseena hanging on the wall behind the bed.Anubhav himself had fixed it before going to dinner.

"Tum yaha?"He asked bitterly.

"Bas ek dafa iss room ko dekhne aayi thi.Bohot kuch badal gaya hain."Riddhima said with a small smile.

"Haan badal toh Gaya hain and whatever happened has happened for good."Anubhav said.

"Sach mein waqt kitni jaldi badal jata hain."She sighed.
"You really don't feel anything for me anymore na Anubhav?"She asked.

"Kyun yeh sawal puch Rahi ho Riddhima?You are the one who cheated not me.You got drug addicted.Lied to me throughout.What do you expect now?I was broken Riddhima thinking that I've lost you."Anubhav said.

"But now I'm with you Anubhav."She said.

"But now I don't want you.I'm very happy with Haseena now."He said.

"Par kya tum pyar karte ho usse Anubhav?"She asked.

"Haan karte hain.Kabhi kisise nahi kiya utna pyar karte hain hum Haseena se.You broke me and she healed me even if she got scarred doing so.Haseena is my life,agar woh humse dur chali gayi toh hum jee nahi payenge."He said.

"Haseena pyar karti hain tumse?"She asked and that brought the memories of Rudraseena's conversation in Dubai back to him and cloud of insecurity covered his mind.

Meanwhile Haseena came back to room and was shocked seeing Riddhima there.

"Hum thodi der mein aate hain."She said and turned to go away but Riddhima stopped her.
"Don't go.Main bas aise hi aagayi thi iss room mein..I should go."Riddhima said and left Anuseena alone.

"Woh yaha kyun aayi thi?"Haseena asked as any wife would.

"Aise hi.She just wanted to see the room."Anubhav replied.

"Ooo.."

"Haseena"Anubhav called as she was going to the bathroom.She turned around to look at him.
"Sab thik hain na humare beech?"He asked with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

"Aapko nahi lagta?"She counter questioned going near him.
Anubhav remained silent,he knew how complicated everything was right now.
"Humlog iss waqt ek tough time se guzar rahe hain Anubhav aur iss waqt humein thande dimaag se kaam Lena hain.Ek dusre par bharosa banaye rakhna hain aur soch samajhkar koi bhi faisla Lena hain.Humara rishta ek kacche dhage se bandha hua hain jiska ek sira aapke paas hain aur ek humare,hum mein se ek ne bhi dhil de di toh sab bikhar jayega Anubhav,sab!"She added and went to bathroom.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
RUDRANSH'S HOUSE

Haseena and Rudransh were sitting on both sides of Madirakshi who was trying to hack Riddhima's mobile.