Bonus Chapter

Knackered of hectic day at work Anubhav entered his bedroom and plopped on bed while loosening his tie.He closed his eyes, breathing deeply letting the air conditioner cool his body and mind but wait! Something's missing—Haseena,where is she?! Usually at this time she's either in the room reading a book or maybe watching some movie or at the balcony tending her plants.Anubhav looked towards the balcony through the locked sliding glass door,she wasn't there either.As he got up to go look for her she entered the room.Anubhav smiled at her but she didn't return it and walked past him to the bed.Anubhav was taken aback at her cold behaviour,he was excited to tell her about the latest deal he had cracked and how his PA has managed to get on his nerves thrice today but then he suddenly remembered their interaction earlier today before him going to office.

Haseena was behaving unreasonable today,he had two meetings back to back and he was already running late but she decided to throw tantrums and not eat her breakfast.Since the day they had got the report of her being pregnant he makes sure she's having her meals properly not that he was indifferent about her before but now he's become a little more overprotective which sometimes annoys her.Haseena is now in 5th month of her gestation and her hormones and cravings are going crazy an example of which is the incident of today morning—Anubhav placed her favourite vegetable Sandwich and cold coffee but she scrunched her nose seeing them and demanded to have parantha and pickles.

"Nahi Haseena subha subha achaar khayengi toh acidity ho jayegi,takleef hogi aapko...abhi yeh kha lijiye,dopaher ko Maa se kahenge woh aapko  thoda sa achaar de de."Anubhav said softly.

"Nahi,humein abhi khana hain parantha aur achaar,yeh dekhkar hi ulti aarahi hain."Haseena said scrunching her nose and pouted her lips.

"Jaan,khalijiye...humein already late hain,aap khayengi phir niklenge hum."Anubhav urged her glancing at his wrist watch.

"Nahii!!Humein nahi khana.Parantha aur Achaar dijiye nahi toh nahi khana humein kuch.Hum aur baby dono bhuke rahenge."Haseena said turning her face away.

"Haseena,Shona...kha lijiye Shona,aaj hum bohot pareshan hain ek bohot important meeting hain...aap toh humari samajhdar Haseena Hain na,kha lijiye.."Anubhav cooed her patiently.

"Nahi!!Aap jaiyye office,humari toh parwah hi  nahi hain."Haseena said sniffing a little.

"Jo marzi kijiye phir.Samajhna hi nahi hota hain aapko kuch,humesha zidd karna hota hain!khana hain toh khaiyye warna mat khaiyye!"Anubhav retorted angrily and left the room leaving behind a sobbing Haseena.

The mattress on the bed dipped as Anubhav climbed on it beside Haseena,he scooted closer to her and held her right hand between his palms.Haseena didn't jerk her hand away but didn't react either.

"Jaan,I'm sorry."He apologized genuinely feeling guilty.She is pregnant with his child,her body is going through so much changes,he himself has witnessed all the changes and troubles she goes through on a daily basis... Swollen feet, morning sickness,hot flashes,she can't even sleep comfortably.He felt guilty and slapped himself mentally for his behaviour.He doubted himself for a moment to be terrible husband.
"Haseena,hum sach mein ek bure husband hain, pregnancy mein aapko kitne saare changes se guzarna padh raha hain aur humne aap par hi gussa Kiya.Maaf kar dijiye humein....aap jo saza dengi hum manzoor hoga,bas maaf kardijiye humein."He said and Haseena looked at him for a second before hugging him to the point of chocking.Anubhav sighed and nuzzled in her soft curls which were smelling of rosemary and Jasmine,he inhaled deeply taking in the fragrance.

"Maa ne oil se champi kar di.."She said breaking the hug.

"Maaf kardiya na humein,naraz nahi hain na?"He asked.