After Glow

NEXT MORNING

Anuseena were fast asleep cuddling each other when the alarm rang disturbing their sleep.

"Ummhhh..."Haseena groaned and tried hitting the snooze button of the alarm clock but it still kept ringing.
"Yeh band kyun nahi horaha."She murmured hitting it once again.

"Band kaise hoga...aap kab se humare naak par maar Rahi hain,alarm clock uss taraf hain."Anubhav said sleepily.

"Oh sorry!!"Haseena opened her eyes and turned turned it off.

It was 7am,She tried to get out of the bed but her husband's grip tightened on her.

"Anubhav humein uthna hain 7baj gaye hain."She said still feeling sleepy.

"Thodi der aur sojaiyye kuch nahi hoga,ghar par bhi koi nahi hain."He said pulling her near him with a jerk.

"Office Jana hain."She said.

"Mat jaiyye aaj."He said not ready to let her go.She lied down and he rested his head on her chest and snuggled into her neck.

Haseena smile and started caressing his hairs and soon she too dozed off to sleep.

Two hours later, Haseena's mobile rang waking her up.

"Haan Maa boliye..."She said picking up the call.

"So rahi hain kya beta?"Maa asked listening to her sleepy voice.

"Nahi..nahi toh..."She Said clearing her throat.

"Accha accha..sun humlog aadhe ghante mein yaha se niklenge toh lunch time Tak pounch jayenge,thik hain."Maa said.

"Jii..jii maa."

"Anu kahan hain?Tum dono ne breakfast karliya?"She asked.

"Bas karne wale hain maa.."She lied biting her tongue.

"Thik hain...chal rakhti hoon main."Maa said.

"Jii..bye maa."She disconnected the call and huffed.

She started looking for her kurti but couldn't find it anywhere on the bed.

"Anubhav ne kahan phenk di kal kurti abb bathroom kaise Jaye hum."She murmured.

"Kya hua,kya dhund Rahi hain aap?"He asked as her movements broke his sleep.

"Humari kurti kahan phenk di kal aapne?"She asked.

"Yahi kahi hogi...par aapko abhi kyun chahiye woh?"He asked yawning.

"Bathroom Jana hain...maa ka call aaya tha woh log aadhe ghante mein waha se nikalne Wale hain."She said.

"Unko yaha pohunte pohuchte 1 baj jayenge...aap shaant hojaiye."He said and got out of the bed and put on his trousers that was lying on the floor.

"Yeh lijiye humari tshirt pahen lijiye aur shaanti se baithiye yaha....hum jaldi jaldi shower lekar aate hain,phir aap fresh hojana."He said and left to the washroom not before pecking her lips.