His Diary knows everything

SINGH MANSION

ANUSEENA'S ROOM

Haseena was sitting on the bed bubbling her face since she got a nice scolding from both her mothers.Anubhav entered the room and chuckled seeing her face.

"Hasiye mat!"Haseena said grumpily.

"Kya daant padi na aapko maa aur mumma se,maza aagaya."He said sitting infront of her.

"Huh!!"Haseena turned her face.

"Abhi muh mat foolaiyye fiqr hain dono ko aapki,Darr Gaye the woh log aur wahi darr daant k roop mein aap par barsa hain."Anubhav said.

"I know."Haseena replied.

"Aapki bandage kaise loose Hui?"Anubhav asked looking at the loose bandage on her forehead.

"Humne thoda sa scratch Kiya issliye."She replied.

"Haseena!Doctor ne mana kiya hain na scratch karne se...abhi Phirse lagana padega bandage."He said.

"Arey Phirse lagane ki kya zarurat hain...thik hain yeh."Haseena said.

"Sshh!!"He sat infront of her with a first-aid box and changed her bandage.
"Sojaiyye abhi."He said.

"Nahi na,humein neend nahi aarahi."She whined.

"Toh kya karna hain abhi?"He asked.

"Movie dekhna hain...tv on kijiye na."She said like a child.

"Haseena kal aapki chutti hain humari nahi."Anubhav said.

"Hum dheemi sound mein dekhenge...please,please."She said and he turned the tv on.

She was surfing through Netflix looking for a good movie and he was sitting beside her idly.

"Sona nahi hain aapko?"She asked while looking for a movie.

"Nahi... socha movie hi dekh lete hain."He replied.

"Your's Forever...Anubhav yeh movie dekhte hain,badhiya hain yeh."Haseena said.

"Aapne dekha hain pahele?"Anubhav asked.

"Nahi par humare colleagues hain na Jiya aur Preity woh kahe rahe the acchi movie hain,thodi emotional hain shayad but bohot acchi movie hain aur Netflix par bhi toh Ranking 1 hain."Haseena said.

"Thik hain chalaiyye phir yahi."He said.
As the movie started Anubhav covered their legs with a comforter and side hugged Haseena who leaned on him.The movie was indeed very good and they got engrossed in it but as time passed Anubhav tightened his grip on Haseena,he wasn't liking whatever was going on there.The female lead sacrificed her life for the male lead who is now lost without his lover and the film was portraying his grief.

"Just look at him Anubhav...he visits his gf's grave everyday with her favourite flowers and feeds stray dogs everyday although he is scared of them and on the other hand he's breaking hell loose to kill her assassinator and her friends helping him.Matlab just see how the makers have portrayed his grief and his rage beautiful at a time.Aise ladke bas na fictions mein hi milte Hain aur humare standards raise kar dete hain warna yaha toh hum Aaj marr Jaye toh kal log funeral mein khana khakar parson bhool Jaye."She was blabbering while watching the movie.