Suffocating

Continued....

NEXT MORNING

At breakfast table everyone was all praises for Haseena's culinary skills as she prepared delicious peas kachori and kheer and Rasgulla for breakfast.

"Umm...bhabhi maza aagaya,halki halki sardi padh rahi hain aur aise mein garam garam kachori aur rasgulle."Kashish said putting another morsel in her mouth.

"Sach mein Haseena bacche..jaadu hain tumhare haath mein."Baba praised her.

"Hasi mujhe ek aur rasgulla de na."Vrinda dadi requested cutely.

"Jii daadi.."Haseena said and was about to serve  when Maa stopped her.

"Rukja Hasi beta,maaji already 4 rasgulle kha chuki hain aap aur nahi bilkul."Maa said.

"Dekh rahi hain Hasi kitni khadoos hain Teri saas."Dadi said frowning and Haseena smiled at her antics.

"Waise accha hi bana hain sabkuch bas kheer mein mithas thodi kam hain."Damini Singh said making faces.

"Sahi kaha badi bhabhi...aur Rasgulla bhi thoda sakth hain,dekho toh Anubhav ko bhi pasand nahi aaya tabhi chup hain."Kalyani Singh said.

"Yeh dono kabhi nahi sudhrenge..."Kashish murmured.

"Aisa nahi hain bua..khana accha hi bana hain,sab toh tareef karrahe hain issliye hum chup hain."Anubhav said plainly and Kalyani Singh twitched her mouth.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

RECEPTION DAY

Haseena was sitting in front of the dressing table wearing her earrings.She was pretty excited today not for her reception but for meeting her family and bestfriend.Although it has been just two days but she was badly missing them.

"Buaa.."

She turned back hearing a baby voice and saw Anubhav coming inside the room carrying Siya in his arms.

"Siya baby.."She went near them and took her in her arms and pressed kisses on her face.

"Bua nite(niche) talo(chalo) aur papa che(se) Milo...pata hain papa bohot sad hain,dab(jab) aap tali(chali) aayi na uchke(uske) baad raat ko papa ne bohot cry Kiya...Siya se bhi jyada."She said cutely.Haseena got emotional listening to her.

"Fufaji...aap plich(please) bua ko wapas Jane do na."

Anubhav smiled and caressed her cheek.

"Haseenaji sab niche intezaar karrahe hain..aap taiyyar hain?"He asked.

"Jii...aap pahele Siya ko dekar aiyye please."

"Hmm...Siya beta aajao chalo aapko apki mumma k paas dekar aate hain."He said extending his arms.

"Nai...bua k chhat(saath) rahena hain."She said clinging onto Haseena.

"Siya hum bas 5 minute mein aate hain niche...aap jao abhi fufaji k saath."Haseena said softly and Siya obliged.

Haseena and Anubhav came down the stairs hand in hand.He was wearing a light blue sherwani while she was decked up in a lahenga of same colour complementing each other.One by one after meeting all the guests she finally got time to meet her family.