Mood Swings

MORNING

Anubhav woke up at his usual time and drank a glass of water as per his morning ritual but to his surprise his wife was still asleep beside him today.Haseena wakes up around seven everyday then followed by 30 minutes of workout she takes bath and goes downstairs and she is very particular about her morning routine so he was surprised seeing her still sleeping.
He decided not to disturb her and went to freshen up.After sometime he came out of the washroom to find her still in deep slumber.

"Haseena?"He gently called her name."Haseena aap abhi tak so rahi hain,tabiyet thik hain na aapki?"He asked.

"Hmm..."She just hummed and turned to other side.

"Haseena sade aanth bajne wale hain...uth jaiyye."He said.

"Anubhav kal raat humein bilkul neend nahi aayi,please let me sleep."She said covering her head with the comforter.

"Accha thik hain...hum niche Jaa rahe hain."He said and went out of the room.

Half an hour later Haseena woke up  feeling agony throughout her body.

"Uff...kal raat se yeh dard sata Raha hain."She said to herself and got off the bed.She removed the comforter off the bed when his eyes fell on a red stain on the light blue bedsheet.

"Aakhir aahi gaya!"She huffed and went to the washroom.

After freshening up she came out of the bathroom and  changed the bedsheet and put the dirty one in laundry kept outside their room.

"Jaag gayi aap?"Anubhav said coming inside the room.

"Haan..Good morning."She replied with a small smile.

"Waise aapki tabiyet thik hain na?Aap kuch uncomfortable sa lag rahi hain."He said.

"Haan, thik hain hum..aapko office nahi Jana?"She asked.

"Haan bas taiyyar hone Jaarahe hain."He said and went inside the walk in closet.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
EVENING

Haseena came back from work all tired and worn out and plopped on the bed.

"Hey Krishnaji painkiller se bhi dard Kam nahi horaha...kya karein hum."She said clutching her stomach.
Meanwhile her mobile rang,it was a call from her brother.

"Hello Bhai."She said picking up the call.

"Kya karrahi hain Hasi?"Shaurya asked from other side of the phone.

"Kuch nahi Bhai...bas abhi bank se laute."She replied.

"Hasi tu thik hain na...thodi thaki hui lagrahi hain Teri awaz?"He asked.

"Nahi Bhai hum thik hain...bas abhi just Ghar laute na."She said but her eyes teared up.

"Sach mein thik ho na tum Haseena?"Shaurya asked again as he felt something wasn't right.

"Humein aap sabki yaad aarahi hain bhai."She said controlling her sobs.

"Toh aaja tu yaha...main kal subha aata hoon tujhe lene."He said.