Jealousy or Insecurity

SUNDAY

After Lunch,Haseena and Anubhav were in their room.Haseena was getting ready infront of the dressing table,today she and Rudra are going to buy engagement ring for Madiraskhi.

"Haseena aap abhi taiyyar kyun horahi hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Arey!Humne bataya nahi na aapko...hum Rudra k saath zara jwellery shop jaa rahe hain."She said while applying sindoor on her forehead.

"Jwellery shop,kyun?"Anubhav asked.

"Arey uski en.."Before she could say her mobile rang.

"Haan Rudra bolo...aagaye tum?"She asked."Kya!!!Aap kon bol rahe hain,kaha?"She asked panicking.

"Kya hua Haseena?"Anubhav asked.

"Anu...Anu Rudra ka accident hogaya hain,humein abhi Life Care hospital Jana padega."She said and grabbed her purse and ran out of the room.

"Hum bhi aate hain."Anubhav said and followed her.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
LIFE CARE HOSPITAL

Haseena and Anubhav reached the hospital reception and Haseena asked the receptionist about Rudransh.

"Aap bata sakti hain please ki Rudransh Ranawat kis ward mein admitted hain?"Haseena asked.

"Abhi thodi der pahele bike accident ka case aaya woh na...(Haseena nodded in yes),jii woh Third floor ward no.6."The girl said and without wasting any further time Haseena ran towards the lift.

As Anuseena reached the ward they found Rudra lying on the bed.His right hand had a plaster on it and his head was bandaged.Haseena went and sat beside him.

"Marne ka itna shok hai kya tumhe?"She asked angrily.
"Dhyan se bike nahi chala sakte!!"

"Arey relax yaar...zyada kuch nahi hua,bas yeh hath mein chhota sa fracture hain aur yeh sar ka chot bhi mamooli hain."Rudransh said.

"Toh zyada kuch hone ka intezar karrahe the tum!Aur sar par chot kaise aayi,helmet kyun nahi lagaya tha...aur bike par kyun aarahe tum,gaadi kaha hain tumhari?"She asked in a breathe.

"Chandi Mata meri,shaant!!"Rudra said chuckling."Aaj bas Mann hogaya ki bike nikalu aur tujhe bhi pasand haina bike rides..issliye bas."He said.

"Mana karte hain na hum bike mat chalana...humesha accident hojata hain tumhara."She said and a lone tear escaped her eye.

Anubhav was standing there silently all the time, silently looking at his wife and Rudransh.Haseena seemed to have forgotten that he was there too but he didn't mind much as Rudransh's her bestfriend and is injured.But he was feeling a burning sensation in his chest seeing her so much worried for him.

"Anubhav..Anubhav!"Her voice broke his trance.

"Haan boliye."

"Aap please mumma ya papa kisiko call kar denge ki humlog hospital mein hain."She said.

"Haan hum kardete hain."He said and dialled her father's number.

"Hum Madirakshi ko call karte hain."Haseena said to Rudransh and was about to dial her number but Rudransh stopped her.

"Mat bata usse...do din k liye wapas Delhi gayi hain woh,kuch office ki transfer formalities ya kuch toh mummy daddy k saath hi lautegi agle Sunday."Rudransh said.