The Biggest Loss

NEXT DAY

After that huge fight Anuseena had stopped talking to each other.The whole day they went but they didn't even try to mend things between them.Both of them were angry and hurt.

It was afternoon Haseena was getting ready to go to Hospital.Anubhav noticed her getting ready but didn't ask anything and she too didn't bother to tell him.Her mobile rang and she picked up the call.

"Haan Madira aagayi tum?"Haseena asked.

"Thik hain hum bhi taiyyar hain,bas do minute mein aate hain."She said and disconnected the call.

"Itna bada jhagda hogaya hum dono k beech inhe koi farq hi nahi padhta...ghumne jarahi hain apni dost k saath.Zaroor Rudransh bhi honge waha."He thought and huffed.

Haseena glanced at him once before going out of the room.

4 Hours Later

Haseena came back home and started looking for Anubhav.

"Maa Anubhav kaha hain?"She asked.

"Apne kamre mein hoga.Kuch hua hain kya...doctor ne kya bola?"Maa asked.

"Sab thik hain Maa,koi chinta ki baat nahi hain...hum Anubhav k paas jaate hain."Haseena said and ran upstairs.She searched for him in the bedroom,his study room and Gym but he was nowhere.

"Shayad Chhat par gaye hain."She went to the terrace and finally found him, standing there with his back facing her.

"Anubhav humein aapse kuch kahena hain."She excitedly ran towards him but stopped midway seeing Riddhima.She was standing infront of Anubhav so Haseena couldn't see her first.

Anubhav turned back and looked at her a little confused.
"Kahiye kya kahena hain?"He asked coldly.

Haseena felt her blood boil seeing Riddhima there.She fisted her hands and said "Kuch nahi!"with gritted teeth and went from there.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
NIGHT

It was past 12,when Haseena woke up to drink some water, finding the jug of their room empty she went downstairs to drink some water when she heard a car ignition starting.She removed the window curtain and saw Riddhima drove off.

"Yeh itni raat ko kaha Jaarahi hain?"She mumbled and ran upstairs to grab her mobile.

"Haan hello Rudra...Riddhima ghar se bahar gayi hain hum uske picche Jaarahe hain,humara number track Karo."Haseena said while going out of the room.

Anubhav who was just pretending to sleep sat straight.

"Aaj toh pata karke hi rahenge ki yeh sab chal kya Raha hain."He said determined and followed Haseena.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
A TWO STOREYED HOUSE

Riddhima stopped her car infront of the house and went inside.Haseena too parked her car and got down and almost at the same time Rudransh reached there with 4 constables.

"Kahan gayi woh?"Rudransh asked.

"Andar..chalo"Haseena said and they followed her inside.