One step Closer

NEXT DAY

It was Sunday,Anuseena woke up a little late.Today Anubhav took shower first and came out wearing  black shirt and trousers,leaving the first two buttons of his shirt open,looking hot as hell.

Haseena looked at him from the corner of her eyes and went inside the bathroom.After yesterday's argument they were kind of ignoring each other.
Haseena tried to open the shower lever but it was stuck.She used all her strength but couldn't rotate it an inch.

"Huff!!Yeh atak gaya,Kashish k room mein nahana padega kyunki baat leneka time toh nahi hain."She mumbled and came out of the bathroom carrying her clothes.She was about to go out of the room but Anubhav stopped her.

"Nahayi nahi aap?"He asked seeing her going out of the room carrying her clothes and bath essentials.

"Shower lever nahi khul Raha humse....pata nahi kaise band kiya aapne."She replied coldly and was was about to go but he stopped her.

"Aiyye hum dekhte hain."Anubhav said and they went inside the bathroom.Haseena kept her clothes and stuffs aside and tried opening the lever again with all her might.

"Dekha."She said huffing.

"Chot lag jayegi,aap hatiye hum dekhte hain."He said and she stepped aside.

Anubhav tried hard to move the lever but couldn't.

"Aise kaise band kiya aapne ki aapse bhi nahi khul Raha."Haseena said annoyed.

"Hojayega...ek minute,shayd jaam hogaya hain."He said and used both his hands and used all his force and the lever broke and water started flowing out of the shower.

"Hey Bhagwan!Anubhav band kijiye shower."She said.

"Kaise band karein lever toot gaya."He said making futile attempts to stop the water.

"Hatiye hum dekhte hain.."Haseena said and took a step forward but slipped.

"Ahh!!!"She squealed and closed her eyes ready to hit the marble floor but the moment never came.She opened her eyes to find herself in strong grip of her husband.The water pouring over them and they were lost in each other's eyes.The water made Anubhav's neatly combed hairs messy and the droplets dropped down her hair through her chieseled face down her chest,Haseena gulped at the hot sight.Here Anubhav's condition was no different,the water had drenched Haseena fully and her white night suit was sticking to her body like a second skin.The water droplets on her pink lips were making his hormones go crazy.For the first time he felt a different kind of attraction towards her,he felt the urge to hide her from the world,to have her just for himself.He made her stand straight but they were still lost in each other.
Anubhav pinned her to the bathroom wall and slowly started leaning towards her.Haseena's breathing became erratic.

"Anubhav hum naraz hain."She said clutching her night suit.

"Hum bhi."He said huskily joining their foreheads.He nuzzled his nose with hers.

"Humein yaha se bahar Jana chahiye."Haseena said slowly losing herself into his sensual touches.He tightened his grip on her waist and rubbed his right cheek with her left one.

"Kya karrahi hain aap humare saath Haseena."He whispered in her ear while tracing his fingers up and down her hand.

"Kya?!"She spoke with difficulty.

"Pata nahi."He said hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

Anubhav took a step back and cupped her face.
"Aap humari patni hain Haseena,hum parwah karte hain aapki,fiqr karte hain...humein kal gussa aagaya tha issliye itna kuch bol gaye...I'm sorry."He apologized.